Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Program Logging Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been running XBMC for a number of years now and I absolutely love it! I use XBMC in my home as the primary media center for everything... Movies, Music, Live TV, etc. I live in a town home community and recently I have received a complaint from my neighbor regarding loud music playing through out the nite. Of course I disagree and will be disputing the matter in an upcoming hearing. Before I represent myself at this hearing, I would like to understand XBMC's logging capabilities. I would like to show the HOA board the data as it relates to the dates, times and volume levels for when I watched a Movie, LiveTV or listen to Music. This will help me prove to the HOA that I have not violated any HOA convenants.

So, with that in mind, does anyone have any suggestions on how I can abstract logging data easily? Is it even possible? Any help would be appreciated.
I don't believe exact volume levels are logged. At least, not without having some level of debugging enabled. You can see some info about this on: debug log (wiki).
Logging volume means nothing as you could set volume low and ramp your amplifier way up