Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Playstation 4 Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hello,

I tried Installing this zip from my android Tv box 7.1 with Kodi Leia v18.1 out of the playstore. This is how I ran the skin, I went to addons > addon box > Install from zip file > External Storage > Download > skin.playstation.zip, after I clicked on skin.playstation.zip an message popped up in the top right corner, on the left side there was and red round sign with an black-grey x down the middle. The error message went like this on the top line: "Failed to install Add-on from zip file"
The second line went like this: "The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satisfied."

I think that fixing this issue is easy. The skin is outdated and it can’t be applied because this version of Kodi hast a diffrent GUI then the one in the skin.

Please tell me for what version is this skin made.

With Respect,

Dumitru Nanu
unzip the downloaded file on a pc or mac , go into addonsfolder , then skin , then addon.xml , change 13 to 14 using notepad++ , save change, download a fresh kodi, drop the unzipped skin folder into the adding folder , boot up kodi, go system -addons-my adding- look and feel-skin-enable the skin and see if it will work ?
(2019-04-18, 18:16)Dumitru_Nanu Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,I tried Installing this zip from my android Tv box 7.1 with Kodi Leia v18.1 out of the playstore. This is how I ran the skin, I went to addons > addon box > Install from zip file > External Storage > Download > skin.playstation.zip, after I clicked on skin.playstation.zip an message popped up in the top right corner, on the left side there was and red round sign with an black-grey x down the middle. The error message went like this on the top line: "Failed to install Add-on from zip file"
The second line went like this: "The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satisfied."

I think that fixing this issue is easy. The skin is outdated and it can’t be applied because this version of Kodi hast a diffrent GUI then the one in the skin.

Please tell me for what version is this skin made.

With Respect,

Dumitru Nanu
The version that work for me was kodi 18.0 rc 1
(2014-12-06, 00:38)toyota12303 Wrote: [ -> ]I have just re created this skin for the latest version of Kodi Leia!
This skin is based off the default OSMC skin.

There's still a lot of work to be done and some things may not work properly but if you would like to try out an early build then you can download it from here:

Download skin for Kodi Leia - 22nd November - 8:10PMDownload navigation sounds - 7th November

Can You make a nintendo switch skin for kodi, please?
How add game in this skin?
Is there any way to bypass FAVOURITE limit more than 43 FAVOURITES are not showing up on screen please help ☹☹
(2014-12-06, 00:38)toyota12303 Wrote: [ -> ]I have just re created this skin for the latest version of Kodi Leia!

There's still a lot of work to be done and some things may not work properly but if you would like to try out an early build then you can download it from here:

Download skin for Kodi Leia - 22nd November - 8:10PMDownload navigation sounds - 7th November
hey guys i made some changes in toyoto ps4 skin lets take a look
-It Supports the latest version of kodi  
-"you can add your games with advanced launcher and then add them to favorites those games will show up on screen" right? But there was a problem more than 43 games were not showing up on screen
so i increased the limit from 43 to 100 
-I added Some More Cool skins like watch dogs 2 dynamic theme,cyberpunk 2077 theme,god of war 4 theme,last of us 2 theme,Red Dead Redemption 2 theme

Now Im Trying to Figure Out How can we able to use ui sounds with background music 
Skin credits:-toyota12303
You can download my modified skin from here:-
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3v3xpe5jk8...n.zip/file
I need help. I have tried every possible way but it still shows me: xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satisfied

Download skin for Kodi Leia - 22nd November - 8:10PM
Download navigation sounds - 7th November

No longer installs
Hey bro,i need help

I made my own theme (Cyberpunk 077) for this .zip file and I still don't know how to put the icons, can you help me please?
Can you give an older version for krypton (17.6)? i can't run 18.8 right now. Thanks
What's the bet @toyota123 is working on PS5 theme? Big Grin

Download skin for Kodi Leia - 22nd November - 8:10PM
Download navigation sounds - 7th November

I love what you have created but I'm having A annoying problem I can't install the add-on "the dependency xbmc gui version 1.13.0 could not be satisfied" and I try it on Leia 18 with xbmc gui version 1.14.0 then I tryed it on krypton 17 with xbmc gui version 1.12.0 and no luck help
(2021-02-25, 15:40)ethobro639 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-06, 00:38)toyota12303 Wrote: [ -> ][font][font]Я только что воссоздал этот скин для последней версии Kodi Leia! [/font][/font]
[font][font]Этот скин основан на скине OSMC по умолчанию. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Предстоит еще много работы, и некоторые вещи могут работать некорректно, но если вы хотите опробовать раннюю сборку, вы можете скачать ее отсюда: [/font][/font]

[font][font]Скачать скин для Kodi Leia - 22 ноября - 20:10 [/font][/font]
[font][font]Скачать звуки навигации - 7 ноября[/font][/font]

[font][font][video = youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dKMS83O...e=youtu.be [/ video][/font][/font]

[font][font]Мне нравится то, что вы создали, но у меня неприятная проблема: я не могу установить надстройку «зависимость xbmc gui версии 1.13.0 не может быть удовлетворена», и я пробую ее на Leia 18 с xbmc gui версии 1.14. 0, то я попробовал его на криптоне 17 с xbmc gui версии 1.12.0 и безуспешно[/font][/font]

[font][font]Привет всем! Я так понимаю про этот проект уже все забыли! Если здесь есть кто нибудь, подскажите как это настроить! На какой версии оно работает? И как вообще его устанавливать![/font][/font]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11