Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Themoviedb add-on incompatible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just upgraded from xbmc 11 to 13.2. Nothing like as seamless as I'd hoped. Sad All of my artwork and movie synopsis has gone - some appear tp be gradually re-appearing.. Sad I noticed it mentioned that themoviedb add-on was incompatible. I thought this was a main scraper? Is themoviedb no longer compatible with XBMC Gotham? If so, what's recommended - IMDB? Surely all my old artwork is somewhere - taking up space?
I would recommend Universal Movie Scraper if you can't get TMDB to work. It will allow you to scrape from IMDB and TMDB.
Thanks for that. Are there issues with themoviedb in Gotham? I've re-scanned and have quite a few things missing or the wrong film info is shown. I don't really want to 'fix' them all when they were fine (not manually edited) in the previous version.
check if there are updates for the addon. It should now be working again since you upgraded
(2014-12-07, 18:06)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]check if there are updates for the addon. It should now be working again since you upgraded
Yes, that's fine now - 'Enable' was available. So was something wrong with themoviedb scraper just when I upgraded?
Can anybody suggest a quick(ish) way to do a check to see which folders in the source locations haven't been found (just to make sure it's all OK)?

I've lost all my 'date added' order now - is it simply based on filedate?

Many thanks you guys - it's very much appreciated!
I'm not quite sure if this is what you're asking for, but Missing Movie Scanner will show a list of videos that are in your source but not in your library. It won't show videos that have been scraped improperly though.
(2014-12-07, 23:50)wgstarks Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not quite sure if this is what you're asking for, but Missing Movie Scanner will show a list of videos that are in your source but not in your library. It won't show videos that have been scraped improperly though.
Sorry for the late reply -but better late than never. That Add-On was exactly what I was looking for - may thanks once again!!
I 've noticed I have missing artwork for quite a few of the movies. If I do a refresh of individual file it fills in the main backdrop and the 'thumb'/cover for me fine - but why is it missing? I've also set the content to none and then set it again. In the folder containing the video file, there is a fanart and poster jpg. A refresh goes online and gets different versions though. Why aren't the ones present being used? Names are 'video file'-fanart.jpg (they were created from an export). To be clear, the writing/summary IS shown.
Very few collections get a backdrop for the collection screen - any idea there?