Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Possible SendClick Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SendClick(id) seems to run a different routine than actually clicking on that button does. Is this the intended behavior?

I've first noticed this in the info dialog where the background flickers for a brief moment if you use SendClick to trigger the cast/review toggle, but doesn't if you click on it.
Just tried with confluence and can't reproduce the flickering. Mind sharing sample code to trigger that issue?
Sure, here you go: http://pastebin.com/PJi49giL
Check out line #946. I've changed the grouplist code so that navigating up on any item will send a click to button 5. You can try this by navigating to your movie library, calling the info screen and pressing up from the play button. You should see a short flicker in the background. If instead you navigate to button 5 (cast/review toggle) and hit enter the background will not re-render.
I am pretty sure Sendclick is missing the window id and so _mis-routing_ the KEY_UP event. Please try with SendClick(2003,5) and report back.
Yup, that fixed it.