Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: New to this .... Can anybody point me in right direction ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys n girls ....
Hope u can help, first off sorry I'm new to this ..... I have a mx box operating system linux 3.0101 everything was fine for months then lost internet connection ! I stupidly factory reset and lost everything hahaha.... Anyway I still cant connect to wifi or Ethernet !!!

Secondly after reading a thru this forum there seems to be a whole different world to these boxes ..... So is my box any good ? Can I install diferent firmware on it ? I know I'm noob so if anyone can point me in right direction e other threads then I would appreciate it ....
Cheers .....
Depending on your skill level you can do a lot with your box.

Depends what you are using it for?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons

I have a suspicion that you bought a "pre-loaded" box with loads of extra stuff. It worked for you until it broke. Now that it is broken you are not sure what to do so came to ask here. That is fine if you are willing to give up on what probably broke your box in the first place. But not so fine if the things that you miss, you miss the most, and are what you got used to on that box. In that instance I would go back to where you got the box from!
Thanks for the quick response ..... Yeah I've emailed the supplier,just waiting for a response .... To be honest I'm in two minds ..... Looking around the forum there seems to be a lot going on..... Thanks for the link although it does confuse me hahaha ..... Think I need to designate a few hours n scroll thru the forum get a better idea what these boxes are capable of ..... Cheers.