Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Playlist help - in progress/last played
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am trying to make a smart playlist which will show series that have unwatched episodes and were played recently, hiding series that are fully watched.

i have used the default view, sorting by last played and then going through all the shows, starting an episode to bring the show to the top of the list. this works ok, however i would like to hide series which are fully watched, and then have them reappear when a new episode is added. setting the view to hide watched is ok except i only want that in the series view, not the episode view. if i get ahead of my wife in a show, she cant catch up to me as the episodes are hidden.

is there a way to have series showing unwatched and in progress/last played, then in episode view have it show all regardless of watched/unwatched status? there must be some smart playlist criteria and sort order i can create. i think i am missing something obvious....

thanks for any input
Check out LazyTV. It has a gui option that displays the next unwatched episode for every TV show, and these can be sorted by Last Watched. (Check out the settings for the addon, there's a tonne of stuff there.)

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:LazyTV