Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-04-14, 18:14)insertnamehere Wrote: [ -> ]What skin are you using? If not Confluence, can you try it and see if the problem still occurs?

I'm using the standard Confluence skin
I've just pushed out Version 1.3.19
This has the fixes mentioned above for Daredevil etc as well as my SSL fixes and a swedish translation.

Currently SSL should work fully on OSX, Linux x64, win32 and win64. Please let me know if it doesn't (as warned about in kodi log).
If anyone has a working installation on linux 32 bit and wants SSL fixed the binary OpenSSL will need to be built there and preferably added to repo.
(2015-04-14, 09:08)Jeremy White Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-14, 01:32)LupinSansei Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have a solution for the mce remote problem? I can map the buttosn in the control utility but they don't do anything when launching something. I have Chrome control enabled.

I don't know what the mce remote problem is, but some remotes just act like a keyboard and need to be mapped to keys that the chrome control can then use.

What are you running kodi on? Windows or linux?

The problem I'm having is even though I can map the mce remote buttons in the control utility they don't respond when launching a movie/episode. If that makes sense? I'm running Kodi on Windows 8.1 x64. Thanks for replying! I'm gonna uninstall Netflixbmc and start from scratch see if that helps.
(2015-04-15, 02:33)Snicket Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-14, 18:14)insertnamehere Wrote: [ -> ]What skin are you using? If not Confluence, can you try it and see if the problem still occurs?

Noticed the country code is AT. Are there any things like German accented characters used in profile names? Might be a problem with unicode displaying in the Select Dialog?
(2015-04-15, 03:51)insertnamehere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-15, 02:33)Snicket Wrote: [ -> ]

Noticed the country code is AT. Are there any things like German accented characters used in profile names? Might be a problem with unicode displaying in the Select Dialog?

I don't have any special characters in the profile names.
Thanks for your help!
(2015-04-15, 11:24)Snicket Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-15, 03:51)insertnamehere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-15, 02:33)Snicket Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using the standard Confluence skin

Thanks for your help!

I can send you a modified default.py that will capture more information to help me diagnose whats happening. Send me a PM.
Well certainly the latest .19 update marks the first time for me that Netflix has worked without any issues whatsoever. (On Kodibuntu 64bit) Good job guys.
(2015-04-15, 13:13)insertnamehere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-15, 11:24)Snicket Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-15, 03:51)insertnamehere Wrote: [ -> ]Noticed the country code is AT. Are there any things like German accented characters used in profile names? Might be a problem with unicode displaying in the Select Dialog?

Thanks for your help!

I can send you a modified default.py that will capture more information to help me diagnose whats happening. Send me a PM.

Check your PM.
Kodi 14.2 Helix
Windows 7

Error: Script Failed

Previously all worked well on 1.3.18. Upgraded to 1.3.19 and now cannot even start NextfliXBMC. Please advise what info I can provide to assist in resolving. I can locate the Kodi log. Where can I find the NextfliXBMC log? Thanks for any help.
Hello,

same here... Netflix running until tuesday. Yesterday it was automatically deinstalled .. New install from repositary hangs on 3% download ...

Nothing special in log, cause the addon-download stalls.
Thanks for all of the hard work. I am having an update issue. I cannot update to your latest version. The update keeps failing.
I can uninstall and then install from Super repo, but that installs the old broken version. I tried uninstalling and just installing from your repo and it never installs stays on Downloading 0%

Zip
Using latest .19

"-" in movie description is displayed as "u2013" with the "0" for some reason is with a thinner typeface.
(2015-04-16, 17:39)lja2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Kodi 14.2 Helix
Windows 7

Error: Script Failed

Previously all worked well on 1.3.18. Upgraded to 1.3.19 and now cannot even start NextfliXBMC. Please advise what info I can provide to assist in resolving. I can locate the Kodi log. Where can I find the NextfliXBMC log? Thanks for any help.

The Kodi log should have any error for netflixbmc in it, could you check it immediately after you get a script failed and post the exception printout.
For people having install issues, I've regenerated the addons.xml in the repo just in case there was an issue with it, or perhaps my server went down briefly. Either way it appears to be working for me now, so perhaps try it again.
Otherwise you can go to the github page and download the zip from there, you should be able to install from zip straight into kodi.
(2015-04-16, 21:51)Soli Wrote: [ -> ]Using latest .19

"-" in movie description is displayed as "u2013" with the "0" for some reason is with a thinner typeface.

Geez, unicode is proving rather hard for us to get on top of.
I've captured this bug here to look into when I have a chance.
https://github.com/andrewleech/plugin.vi.../issues/35