Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: looking for advice with buttons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys

I'm looking for advice. I have created my own addon for the tv guide program. I'm using python to add the list of the buttons in the skin. I have the buttons with each different size, the one that come with 30 mins program the width is 342.05 and for the 1 hour program the width is 691.09. I want to resize the buttons for my tv guide to allow me to controls on the button in each time when I press on the right arrow button of the keyboard.

There is a bit of a problem. If I resize the buttons to change it from 691.09 to 342.05 for the 1 hour program, how do I know which button is for the 30 mins program and the other button is for 1 hour program that both buttons will show the same width size that will show as 342?

Do I need to store the buttons id with the width size in a sqlite3 database?

If not, do you know what I would need to do to find the buttons for the 30 mins and 1 hour program with the right width size?
24 hours and no one is reply, does anyone know if I need to store the buttons id with the width size in a sqlite3 database or if it possible if i can find out the buttons size when I resize them?
Check to see how PsuedoTV does their EPG. That's the best advice I can give.
I have had a look but I can't find what code it is that I should be looking for?

If you can tell me what code i should look at then I would be very grateful.