Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Save shows to favourites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to save some shows to favorites or as Kodi puts it favourites. I am currently using Genesis and I go to search and find the show I want to put in my favourites.
In the windows version it is pretty easy but I am using a Minix Neo 8-H. I have downloaded the latest Kodi Helix RC3 version on it and it works great but I can't figure how to save any shows on the android version of this Kodi. If I right click it just goes back one screen so I am at a loss.
I have 2 different versions including the Gotham 13.3 Minix version loaded on this but can't save any shows on either version.
I am assuming it has something to do with the android version.
By the way the tv show I am trying to save is not on the air anymore, it is from the 80's
Can anyone give me some guidance and or assistance?
Thanks in advance.
No....because of two reasons...

1.)
http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons

Genesis is one of those banned addons. So i think this thread will be moved to garbage

2.)
There never was a gotham 13.3 release. Whatever you installed, it's not supported by team xbmc/kodi
Well it does not seem to work with Navi or Project free tv either. Are those banned also?

Gotham 13.3 may be what Minix is calling their update. I knew there was not an official release like that for regular androids but if you check out Minix they do indeed have it.
I don't use the Minix version I just have it on the box and it is stopped.
Then only one I use is the one downloaded and supported by Kodi

Another thing that does not make sense is that I can do it on my windows7 computer with Genesis but not on an android box with Genesis that was downloaded from the official site. Which is the same site I downloaded the Kodi Helix RC3 version
Go, click on the link i posted above and look for yourself if navix is a banned addon. Read the Forum Rules as well....espacially the following parts:

Piracy policy and the banned addons section

And i suppose xbmc/kodi won't care about what minix will call their updates, because they might change something, what is not supported by the devs in here. I suppose you buyed this thing with a pre-installed version of xbmc. So i would recommend to ask the seller for any support or wipe it completely, do a fresh installation, don't use those addons (only the ones which are in the xbmc/kodi repositories) and then see if you still got issues with files and movies you own and purchased.

Greetings
I don't think you understand. I am able to save programs on a windows 7 computer with the kodi official download. I can do it using Genesis on the Windows 7 computer.
I have the supported Kodi download on my android and it won't let me save anything
I am not sure how else to explain it so you will understand. Both versions are from the official Kodi site it's just one is windows and the other is android
I got the answer. In order to do it I need a keyboard or wireless remote with keyboard. When I get to the show I want to save I just hit the letter c and am able to get the options to save the shows I want
I understand all what you say. But it's still a banned addon you are talking about.

You are asking the wrong questions Wink. You should have asked "How do I bring up the context menu on a minix device without a keyboard plugged in?"

Then you might get the answer, that this is possible with a smartphone app, depending on which smartphone os you are (android or ios). For android I woul recomend "Yatse". It has a button for getting the context menu to show. Don't know for sure if the "Official XBMC App" for IOS has this option as well.