Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Adult Channel "Whitecream" Looking for Python users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
UPDATED MAY 10, 2015

**We are looking for someone who knows and understands how to use Python

good job!! Smile
Great stuff..Cant wait to see this addon get better and better!!
great thx if possible to work on full movies rather than just clips lol thx
The buffer is so bad, when you try to watch any movie every seven seconds it stops
(2014-12-24, 15:40)Warez Wrote: [ -> ]good job!! Smile

Thank you buddy for giving us a chance.

(2014-12-24, 15:58)Damac10 Wrote: [ -> ]Great stuff..Cant wait to see this addon get better and better!!

We have a lot of more ideas up our sleeves for our channels in the near future. First we wanted to make sure people enjoyed our channel before we put more effort into it. But thank you for the reply, it means a lot.

(2014-12-25, 03:13)willywizz Wrote: [ -> ]The buffer is so bad, when you try to watch any movie every seven seconds it stops

It's your internet. Trust us, we have tried it with over 120 people and there is no issue. I even tried it on 5 different boxes and it runs great...not sure what you're doing on your end Sad

(2014-12-24, 23:41)Japgeisha Wrote: [ -> ]great thx if possible to work on full movies rather than just clips lol thx

We have been trying our hardest to work on making "Wicked" pictures video into a full movie, but it is real difficult. We will do our best to try and make it happen Smile
We have just added "MOFOS" to our list of videos. Your welcomed Smile
We have just released our repository. No more will you have to install via a thumb drive. Simply add the repo and your good to go.
(2014-12-24, 23:41)Japgeisha Wrote: [ -> ]great thx if possible to work on full movies rather than just clips lol thx

If you have Kodi 14.0 Helix, you can now right click a videos and select "Play from here". What this will do is it will play the video you selected and continue playing until you stop it. **Helpful for Wicked Pictures** Wink
New Videos Added Today. Enjoy!
Wanted to delete this message, but apparently i don't have the permissions to do so. So i just leave this unimportant message.
(2015-01-02, 11:33)JoopKnoop Wrote: [ -> ]Wanted to delete this message, but apparently i don't have the permissions to do so. So i just leave this unimportant message.

Sorry but I don't have permission either...unless I select report and I don't want to report you
Good job man, well done !
(2015-01-05, 13:45)Ricky.C Wrote: [ -> ]Good job man, well done !

Thank you Ricky for you awesome comment
There is no link to download repo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7