Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movies history
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All.
I have a question.
My family watching 2-3 different movies from different sources. Is it possible just click on one button " watch history" and see last 2 -3 movies which was watched last time?

Thank you
I don't believe so. It might be possible to do this with a smart playlist (wiki), but that will only show things that have been scanned into the internal library.
I don't understand, why so many smart people using the best media center and no body want to have this feature?
It is so sad...
Anyway thank you for answer.
It's possible, but just currently for the local library. You said "multiple sources", and we don't really have global control of what various other add-ons do, or how their add-on authors implement things.
You could create a playlist based on "lastplayed" field. This would vary though based on how many movies you watch.

Otherwise I would suggest using a service like trakt.tv to keep track of the movies you watch.
(2014-12-25, 07:28)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]It's possible, but just currently for the local library. You said "multiple sources", and we don't really have global control of what various other add-ons do, or how their add-on authors implement things.

I can't believe, i missed your answer. You say "It is possible" .Tell me how? Multiple sources, i mean i have extended HD and all my movies over there.
You can make smart playlists (wiki) that show the last played movies or TV episodes. For example, one rule where the video was played in the last week, then ordered by "last played".