Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How Can You Add 7 Icons to the main screen on Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I was wondering if there is a way to modify the confluence skin so I can have 7 icons/thumbnails on the main screen for videos, programs etc. on Kodi. I used a modded skin from another site but on Kodi the keyboard will come up blank with it.

thanks
Does anyone have an idea on how to accomplish this?

thanks
Hi

Can anyone help to add 7 icons to the standard confluence skin

thanks
Enable Maintenence Tool plug-in then go to System Tweeks then select Confluence 7 Icon, then you change the skin to Confluence 7 Icon in System
That is no good for Kodi. If you use that tweak on Kodi you get no characters on the keyboard
(2015-01-01, 20:33)gonefishing1975 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

thanks

I use this tweak I figured out in Gotham in Helix for this skin, not the standard confluence skin and it works okay. Perhaps looking at the similar files in the standard and basing the tweaking of them on how I tweaked them on CCM might help?

If not, you can always use Angelinas version of CCM for Helix with the below and it should work.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1786787
(2015-01-03, 12:23)xbmcwayist Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-01, 20:33)gonefishing1975 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

thanks

I use this tweak I figured out in Gotham in Helix for this skin, not the standard confluence skin and it works okay. Perhaps looking at the similar files in the standard and basing the tweaking of them on how I tweaked them on CCM might help?

If not, you can always use Angelinas version of CCM for Helix with the below and it should work.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1786787

Thanks got it working
(2015-01-03, 23:45)gonefishing1975 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks got it working

Glad to hear. Smile