Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 14 won't stay installed, keeps reverting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I have a Matricom G-Box that I run XBMC/Kodi with. I upgraded to Kodi 14 today from XBMC 13.2, and it went fine. All my add-ons stayed and I didn't have to reinstall any of them.

After I exited Kodi to go back to the home page, I later attempted to go back to it and it immediately reverted back to 13.2 with all the add-ons gone. I went to downloads to install Kodi again, and it worked again. But the same thing happened when I exited again later. For some reason Kodi seems to not want to stay installed on my system. What's the problem? I need help.
Surely something else on your system doing it.
Kodi does not uninstall itself.
Okay... that doesn't help me. I don't know what the problem is. What could it be thats not allowing it to stay on?
Yes it does help you.
It means you'll have more chance to find an answer on the Matricom forums than on the Kodi ones, because there's little chance anyone here will have a clue Wink
Definitely something on your system that's making it do that. Sounds weird to me. Then again I'm not familiar with Matricom.
that happened to me,, then realized the kodi has a different icon - look for it in the apps, it's not the X icon, it has a K
@pscully - have you been able to get the kodi icon on the launcher screen?
[So im having the same promblem and i download it 4 times i have to keep my screen on it for it not to leavequote="naomistarr86" pid='1870788' dateline='1419621611']
Hello everyone,

I have a Matricom G-Box that I run XBMC/Kodi with. I upgraded to Kodi 14 today from XBMC 13.2, and it went fine. All my add-ons stayed and I didn't have to reinstall any of them.

After I exited Kodi to go back to the home page, I later attempted to go back to it and it immediately reverted back to 13.2 with all the add-ons gone. I went to downloads to install Kodi again, and it worked again. But the same thing happened when I exited again later. For some reason Kodi seems to not want to stay installed on my system. What's the problem? I need help.
[/quote]