Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 14.0 and Netflix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum,

I am having trouble with XBMC 14.0 and Netflix playing nicely. They both work fine independently of each other but together they do not work. After launching XBMC 14.0 and then launch Netflix it only loads 99% and hangs. The only way to fix this issue is to quit XBMC 14.0 and then Netflix works no problem. I know this may seem like a simple answer but this wasn't and issue when I was running XBMC 13.2. I was hoping someone had a fix since its nice to not have to wait for XBMC to load when I finish watching Netflix. Any ideas would be awesome. Thanks!

Josh
Are you using the most recent firmware from Amazon?
yes i am
I'm not sure what might be causing this, but I know you're not alone with this issue. I haven't been able to reproduce the issue with my Fire TV Box or Fire TV Sticks, but other users have reported having issues with Netflix if they don't completely quit XBMC/Kodi first.
I'm one of those having zero issue launching Netflix from Kodi...
I'm on RC3 Kodi and latest firmware for FTV and I have to exit Kodi before Netflix or Amazon video will play.