Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Mod] ExtendedInfo Actor and Video Panels - Nox 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The contents of this mod have been removed for Jarvis v16!

Those searching for similar features will find it incorporated into Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO.

Further requests for modding support and new features should be made to Mike Silvo in the thread linked.

Thanks again for your continuing interest!
Nice Smile
hmmm...

i´ve copied the files like written but nothing happens...
(2014-12-27, 17:58)b0mb Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm...

i´ve copied the files like written but nothing happens...

Did you try restarting after copying the files?
More than just one time....

Maybe it doesn't work coz of the other mods I've installed... Sad
(2014-12-27, 19:43)b0mb Wrote: [ -> ]More than just one time....

Maybe it doesn't work coz of the other mods I've installed... Sad

Did you check your add-ons to ensure the extendedinfo script is installed? You will need the most recent version.
Yes.... Extended info is running Blush
Toolbox is also installed....

Wicked.... It won't work for me 😐
(2014-12-27, 23:18)b0mb Wrote: [ -> ]Toolbox is also installed....

Wicked.... It won't work for me ?
What mods are you using? Mike has a thread with a complete skin folder and I posted one that already has several new views incorporated. My folder is in the middle of this thread: 198042 (thread). It already includes the panels in this thread.
i´ve installed showcase mod by mikebzh44 and someones videoinfo mod but i can´t remember which one at this time :O

this is how it actually looks here...

I can see you are using flags from Aeon Nox 4. Mike's showcase mod can be added back to the default skin. But you should back-up your media/flags folder. In fact, make a backup copy of your old skin folder and then start from scratch. I'm sure you can match the look of your old skin with some help. The colored flags all come from the media/flags folder. The rest is stock.

One other thing to keep in mind: I notice your native language is not English. So even if you enable this mod, the buttons (which are highlighted in blue) would have to be translated. This can be done with "Find-and-Replace" in Notepad++. The button labels are at the end of the document under Control ID=9000. You would have to replace all instances of the word with its translation.
yes!

i love the colored icons so i´ve added those to the .xbt file Wink

maybe i take a look later and set the skin new up... mainly i just want to have the disc .png where now the head of Joaquin Phoenix is Smile
I just realized looking at your picture that you don't have to change anything other than upgrading your DialogVideoInfo file. Gettting extendedinfo requires that you have a recent DialogVideoInfo with the ondown condition to run the script. You have an old version of this screen. Use this mod and replace the DialogVideoInfo you have. That should get it working.
Thx!

Works like a charm 😀
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6