Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Series collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I was wondering what I would need to do to set up something like "Sets" for a tv series. To give an example I would like to group the Monogatari series together into one selectable folder in the Video Series selection screen to have it available at that one location instead of scattered across the series selection screen.
What would I need to do to accomplish this and would it be possible to have that go into its own "series selection screen" to choose from the series that I would like to view?
Currently, no. You can get close by using the file view and sorting things in sub-folders, but that can sometimes be a pain in the butt to organize and scan in correctly. I'm hoping we get the ability to rename TV "seasons" in the future, which would be perfect for a situation like Mongatari. You would just have one entry for all of them but they would still list each show's full name when you opened it.