Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pandora Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I thought i'd design a new Kodi skin design, showcasing the Live TV & movies section of Kodi. It shows all your available apps on the left hand side which is static and always visible. The tab viewer in the middle section allows you to browse directories. While on the right hand side the main window where settings can be edited, movies etc. Idea based upon the Apple TV / iTunes design. Any opinions are much appreciated.

Any help available coding wise would be a huge advantage!

watch gallery
I'm intrigued! I like the concept.
Make it so Skinners!!Nod
Nice three pane layout. I like the idea and I'm curious what the other sections will look likeā€¦
Thank you all, I'll continue to design the additional pages over the next few days. Anything you'd like to see changed / added? However don't expect a release for a while yet. Sorry
Can you create a mockup of what the video screen would look like? A thumbnail view or similar.
(2014-12-28, 04:12)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]Can you create a mockup of what the video screen would look like? A thumbnail view or similar.

Sure thing, I'll have it done by the end of today.

**Update - Added a new movies page what are your thoughts Piers?
fantastic. this has huge potential. id love to try it when theres something available!
Wow i love this concept .Piers can you help Jakeround98 make this omg i need this skin

Big Grin

I do have a little suggestion tho. the movies section where it says (New Movies) Above that should be (All Movies) an then under that it should say New movies as in recently added.

All the best
(2014-12-29, 02:14)iAMl3dgend Wrote: [ -> ]Wow i love this concept .Piers can you help Jakeround98 make this omg i need this skin

Big Grin

I do have a little suggestion tho. the movies section where it says (New Movies) Above that should be (All Movies) an then under that it should say New movies as in recently added.

All the best

Ahh i see, that's a very good idea in fact possibly list all movies on the drive in a grid? Something i'd have to figure out in Photoshop.

Many thanks for your support
ok so is this skin availableSmile HuhBig Grin if so how can i download it
The last post was two years ago so it's fair to say this mockup never materialized.
Looks pretty nice !
Donde esta este skin