Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Error: "Data storage full"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got "data storage full" error on my amazon fire tv kodi 14.0 ive never gotten that error before. It would not open any link intried to stream. Nothing. Worked. I ended up clearing all the data and reinstalling the hun wizard. Does anyone know what causes this error and if so is their a better way to fix it wothout re installing fusion. Thank you

Also i had no saved data on amazon fire or cache on the device. Only used it a couple times previously since 1st installing kodi 14.0 on this amazon fire.
Don't use the "wizard". It's not from us and we tell people to avoid it because it can cause issues like this. Either the configuration wizard itself or one of the add-ons that is automatically being installed.
Is that wen i install fusion inshould use a different zip file other then hub wizard? What should i use instead?
Don't use anything to configure the box. Install add-ons individually when you see one you want. A little effort goes a long way. Learn how the program works.
Thank you appreciate the help. Makes better sense to install individually especially if i only use a few add ons. Where do would u suggest i should start to learn more about how the program works? Unless you ment that sarcastically.

Thanks for the help