Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XMLTV to M3U playlist spreadsheet creator here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A while back I was making changes to my m3u file constantly for RemoteCeton/tv:Confusederverand got tired of adjusting everything. So I decided to make an Excel document to do the changes for me. I have since decided to upload it to Google docs for anyone else to use. If you are going to use it please copy it to your own Google docs or download it without making any changes.

Quote:How to create it:

Visit: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

If you have a Google drive account and would like to copy it to your Google drive, File -> Make a Copy...
or you can download it File -> Download as.

Create an xmltv.xml file and copy the portion from the beginning to the end of the <channel>...</channel> section. I have left room for 2000 channels.

Change the settings in the settings portion as needed.

I have allowed the last column on to be changed as needed for others that use another program than the tv:Confusederver program.

Click on column A and then copy and paste into notepad.

Save as whatever.m3u
I hope that this helps some people making their custom IPTV playlists. If you are using it please let me know in this thread. Other questions and comments are welcomed.
Generally a good idea, but this only works if you have just one "Base Url" Provider, like a "Settop Box".
But usually IPTV playlists contain lots of different "Base URLS".
@vel2000: This was designed for those that have STB that have IPTV. It was based on the tv:Confusederver structure. I stared working on an HTML5+JS page to allow for even more customization, although that will take some time.