Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Icy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh! Hello there forum dwellers!

So, basically this thread is just about a skin idea I came up with while I was making a mockup of the NAS/Cloud/Kodi system i'm planning on making for when i'm off to college next year. Heh. A mockup, inspired by a mockup.

I'll be updating this thread with new screen ideas and test videos often, so keep checking back! Smile

LAST UPDATED: December 30th, 2014

---------- TV SHOWS ----------

watch gallery

---------- MOVIES ----------

watch gallery
I'd love to hear more about the cloud nas Kodi system idea you have
That is a great pause screen Smile
(2014-12-30, 10:59)hsus Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to hear more about the cloud nas Kodi system idea you have

Well, to make this short, my plan is to have a Raspberry Pi powered NAS box running ownCloud. Make a second, private user, named "kodimedia", and use webDAV to connect the NAS to an old laptop running Kodi using an ethernet connection, because, well, Wi-Fi is just too slow... Tongue

(2014-12-30, 16:46)qzem Wrote: [ -> ]That is a great pause screen Smile

Thank you! Big Grin That one is just quickly made in GIMP (took about 30m), I'll be making some more updated versions soon.
If this is not functionally available to download, could you please mark it as concept?