Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Where is the plugin/add-ons folder located in Kodi 14.0?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am new to the forums. I have been using XBMC since the original Xbox was capable of running linux on it. Anyway, I was using 12.3 for a while across all of my devices (iOS, OSX, Amazon Fire TV). Accessing and editing the plugins within the add-ons folder was as simple as going to Content>Resources>XBMC>Addons.... It seems that none of the add ons are appearing in that folder (Obviously, I am checking the Kodi directory not the XBMC as that directory has been removed)

Example, I download Youtube or Netflix add-on. Where is the location that the folder is located in? I am sorry if I am not clear with my question. I am simply trying to make a tweak on a few of the add ons (which was easy before the upgrade) but locating the folders/files are now proving to be impossible.

I am now using Kodi 14.0 On all devices and would rather not revert to the older versions. Hopefully someone can shed some light on why i am missing this.
Should be in the same location as userdata. Locations vary depending on OS.