Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Play prev/next favorite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started to use some of the tv streaming add-ons, and the easiest way to access the specific "live link" within the add-on menu was to add it to Favourites. So now I can go to Favourites from the main menu, select a TV channel, play, stop, back to main menu (?! weird, might be just a skin bug in Maximinimalism) and select another TV channel, etc.

I was wondering if it's possible to bind a shortcut to "play next favourite" so that I can skip the whole "stop-selectNext-play" cycle.
That would turn Kodi into a fully fledged IPTV.

Thanks!

PS: if that's not possible, is there is an add-on that does this/similar?
Favorites aren't like a playlist. A favorite can be almost anything, like a specific window/screen, or a program add-on, etc. Some add-ons do support being queued up like a normal basic playlist (wiki), but it depends on the add-on and how the add-on author implemented it.

There's also things like the Pseudo TV and various similar add-ons and forks that do what you describe.

Keep in mind, though, we can't help you specifically out with add-ons/services for bootleg video content per our forum rules (wiki), in order to keep the XBMC/Kodi project out of "hot water", so to speak. I don't know if you are using those add-ons or not, I'm not asking, but just a heads up to not mention them, please :)
Thanks Ned! Message received Smile