Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Aeon XBMCMania 4.2 (Aeon Nox-based, Helix only) - Full PVR Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Many questions, but no answers :-(
New update:

- Support for RCB now works correctly.

- Added videopreview for RCB in all views.

- Cosmetic code.

- Fixed the scale image problem in Landscape view (RCB).

- Fixed problem with transparency cases in RCB (Landscape).

Screens:

Great, but on the repo ist only the skin.aeon.nox.xbmcmania.helix-4.2.4a.zip
(2015-06-21, 15:10)Slipass Wrote: [ -> ]Great, but on the repo ist only the skin.aeon.nox.xbmcmania.helix-4.2.4a.zip
I have a post with same question. Wrong ver in repo.
Be patient, I,m very busy this days
Hi, I notice this skin updated on my machines yesterday, has this update enabled compatibility with the new kodi 15.0 release?
I always use this skin, I'm very happy with it
does anyone know how I get always standard triple on
How can I change the default image background from the film strip? When I go into a plugin I would like a different default image.

Where can I download the English textures at?

Thanks for all your work! Smile
I only can see confluence and confluence color icon on the repo. What have I done wrong?
(2015-04-19, 17:19)MGMan Wrote: [ -> ]Am I doing something wrong I am on Kodi Helix 14.2 , I have downloaded the repo and installed it from zip but I only have 2 skins on it

one is the regular confluence skin and the other is a hybrid skin, can't see any Aeon Nox one in this repo ?

The same hereā€¦ Any answer?
can you configure xbmc (kodi) so it always takes external srt infront of all others
How do I change the spanish to english in this skin??
It says use the texture tool, but are there any instructions? I like this skin other then the language. Dont want to have to change to something else..
yes how to change it to english in this skin>
Will XBMCMania be updated for Isengaard/Jarvis soon?
I have some strange behavior in Isengaard that started recently, which is that when I boot my HTPC into Kodi with XBMCMania, I only get Kodi logo, see the cursor, and then the screen goes black and I have to Alt-F4. If I however open up Kodi again after the initial startup, then it loads into the home menu properly. This is driving me nuts, I have tried many things, and all I can conclude is that XBMCMania is the only skin with this behavior. I'm also using Kodi DSPlayer, but still, all other skins work perfectly when running Kodi as a startup item, while XBMCMania fails.

This is such a shame because XBMCMania is by far the best skin design- and UI-wise, but the performance is severely lacking in some cases and updates are scarce.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15