Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Automatic Music fullscreen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi !
Is it possible to switch automatically to fullscreen if i start music ?
Until now i have nothing found :-(
If you mean as soon as you start playback then no, the best you can do is set Kodi to use the visualisation as screensaver when music is playing however the minimum wait period for the screensaver to kick in is 1 min, otherwise just use just use the tab key.
Yes. Create a file called Custom_FullscreenMusic.xml in skin.confluence/720 and add:
Code:
<window type="dialog" id="3001">
    <allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
    <onload condition="!Window.IsActive(visualisation)">FullScreen</onload>
    <visible>Player.HasAudio</visible>
    <controls></controls>
</window>
Restart Kodi and enjoy.
Thx doug !
This is what i've been looking for ! :-)
I'll pass on credit to SpaceMonkey. I grabbed that from Confluence Modified.
Hi,

I am using xbmcRemote and it's working for the first song I select but if I then choose a other song, it leaves the fullscreen mode and I have to press tab again to bring the fullscreen mode.

Is there a way to fix that?

Thanks!
Press stop first.
I could also just press Tab again... Smile Was just looking for a way of keeping it fullscreen without having to do anything.

When there is a party and everyone choose some songs, if someone change the song (instead of adding to playlist), I would like it to stay in fullscreen without having to ask them to stop and the start the song.
The problem i see:
I'm using TV Tunes for my series. If the sound is playing, Kodi is switching to fullscreen :-D
Not so good ;-)
I had something about TvTunes in my Custom_FullscreenMusic.xml. May be this can help?

<visible>Player.HasAudio + !SubString(Window(videolibrary).Property(TvTunesIsAlive),True)</visible>
Hi !
This works ! Cool