Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: HELP PLEASE: Kodi version 14 & Titan Skin issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys!

Its Diko here, first time in this forum and i'm really happy to join XBMC/KODI world. I want to express my thanks in advance to each and everyone of you here and the people that are supporting XBMC users and making these fabulous repo.

I had Gotham installed version 13 and everything was working great and I saw that Kodi 14 stable version was out so I took the chance and installed it. At first start, Kodi migrate everything from Gotham and was working amazingly for the past two days no issue at all.

Until today, I decided to go into discovery mode and start downloading some SKINS. And after I downloaded the skin named: Titan Mediabrowser and accepted to use the skin, right away the login Netflix window appears and no way to close it. It's like I absolutely have to put Netflix login names etc.. in order to take the Netflix login box away. The problem is that I don't have a Netflix account and don't want to just go and create an account for this issue.

I also googled and tried to see if someone has been experiencing this issue and where can I access the KODI userdata under Mac Yosemite and with all the info I found, I can not find the Kodi userdata folder to be able to edit the XML file and delete the Netflix add-on.

If anyone could be of help, I would really appreciate because what is happening is that as long as I don't change to another Skin or be able to go manually and delete Netflix addon, I'm not gonna be able to user KODI anymore

Thanks a lot in advance folks ;-)

P.S I'm on Macbook Pro Yosemite latest build thanks
(2015-01-03, 01:32)Diko Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys!

Its Diko here, first time in this forum and i'm really happy to join XBMC/KODI world. I want to express my thanks in advance to each and everyone of you here and the people that are supporting XBMC users and making these fabulous repo.

I had Gotham installed version 13 and everything was working great and I saw that Kodi 14 stable version was out so I took the chance and installed it. At first start, Kodi migrate everything from Gotham and was working amazingly for the past two days no issue at all.

Until today, I decided to go into discovery mode and start downloading some SKINS. And after I downloaded the skin named: Titan Mediabrowser and accepted to use the skin, right away the login Netflix window appears and no way to close it. It's like I absolutely have to put Netflix login names etc.. in order to take the Netflix login box away. The problem is that I don't have a Netflix account and don't want to just go and create an account for this issue.

I also googled and tried to see if someone has been experiencing this issue and where can I access the KODI userdata under Mac Yosemite and with all the info I found, I can not find the Kodi userdata folder to be able to edit the XML file and delete the Netflix add-on.

If anyone could be of help, I would really appreciate because what is happening is that as long as I don't change to another Skin or be able to go manually and delete Netflix addon, I'm not gonna be able to user KODI anymore

Thanks a lot in advance folks ;-)

P.S I'm on Macbook Pro Yosemite latest build thanks

User data is located at ~/Library/Application Support/Kodi/userdata. Since the user library folder is hidden, you can either hold the option key while you pull down the "Go" menu in Finder (Library will be one of the destinations) or you can copy and paste this file path at the bottom of the "Go" menu-
Code:
~/Library/Application Support/Kodi
Hi @wgstarks!

Thanks a lot for replying quickly. I've already found one of your answers on the web yesterday and I even made sure to enable show hiden file on my mac and I can not find this Kodi path. Even if I copy paste on the Finder search, nada is happening.. I don't know why

Any other idea are welcome ....

Thanks & Happy New Year 2015 to All, wishing nothing but the best to All especially HEALTH above all
If you hold the option key when you pull down the Go menu do you see Library?
Which GO menu are you referring to on Mac Yosemite?? Any screenshot would help mate. All i know is that when I double click on Macintosh HD, I see the library Folder as well as Applications, System, User Information & Users...
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Smile

I can't hold the option key and still be able to take a screen shot, but if you pull down this menu while you hold the option key you will see more possible destinations added. One of them is "Library". Another alternative is to select "Go to Folder" and enter the file path I posted before.
Hi @wgstarks

Thanks a lot mate, really appreciate the screenshot and you just saved me cuz I was indeed able to go and delete everything manually that had to do with that Skin that was giving issue and netflix xlm files.

Now I'm back with Kodi.

I really appreciate your time and support :-)

Best,
Glad it worked. Always thought this would be a lot easier if Apple didn't hide the folder.