Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 14.0 Helix playback issues on ouya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I installed the latest kodi a few days ago I made a clean installation because i wanted to work everything fine, but i have two strange issues on my ouya

1)I could not open some certain movies at all, even though they worked perfectly on xbmc gotham 13 im pressing the button to start the movie and nothing happens, i have this problem with about ten movies i tried to open them with another player and they played fine.
2)In most of my movies mainly files that are about 4gb i could not seek them if i press the button it just shows the timer up on the left.

Thanx for the great work you have done so far, kodi is a great software i hope to fix those problems on your next release.
Please anyone could suggest something?
Can you get us a debug log (wiki) of when these two issues happen? That will give us some hints as to what is going on. I haven't really had any issues on my OUYA with v14, but we could have very different video files or some other factor is in going on.