Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Increase favourite selections in given menu items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys I've searched through these pages and couldn't see a way of accomplishing what I want to do?
What I'm after is to increase the favourite menu selections in the standard menu items
For example the sub menu for the standard movies menu button has like 7 add-ons and 3 favourite selections, I'd like to either increase the favourite selections or if easier convert the existing add-ons selection to favourites.
Is this possible? I've tried editing the iinhomes.xml file but had no luck. Could someone just provide a little hint or an example of one so that I can be on the right track.

PS the favourites I want to use are within the add-ons not the add-on itself,I'm not using playlists if that makes a difference

I'd be happy just to be able to rename the main menu items so that I could use those favourites, I don't use pictures or music so if I could relabel those then it would most probably solve my issue.
Thanks in advance
Rick
For anyone who is interested I found this post which put me on the right track

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=53547