Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: No Change content in context menu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i'm possible going mad, or something has changed with Kodi Helix? Befor upgrading to Helix i decided share my libray using a SQL database (i followed the instructions set out in the Wiki). I exported my libraray then imported them using the "use local data" for scraping, i guess this uses the locally stored NFO files, or went well, then upgraded to helix.... all went well....

I added a new movie to my shared drive and tried to update the library manually. My movie wasn't added or scrapped, when navigation to file manager i can see the file.

I can only presume this is because i left the settings as "use local data" when scraping and not one of the built in scrapers.
I'm trying to change this, in Gothan I’m pretty sure when in Movies, by clicking the context menu, an option to "changes content" was available, this enabled me to change whether the source was music, movies etc and also select a different scraper... has this moved? how do i do this now?
Goto Video->Files-> then highlight your source, select edit source, then change your content from there.
make sure your in the default skin as some skins are broken and I've seen his in one of them.
Thanks Helta,

For some reason i don't have "Files" under Videos, although I do for Music, may be it's the skin i'm using? Any way found a way to do it, by going in to files from music then changing media to video, which then allowed me use the context menu to "change content". thanks for suggestion anyhow
You sure you are looking under Videos, NOT Movies? But yeah it could be a skin issue, revert to Confluence to ensure compatibility.