Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbox 360 controller support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using Kodi Helix with DSPlayer support and my xbox 360 controller seems to not be properly supported. I can navigate through the menus, but some features seem poorly implemented or completely broken (such as panning on a picture in the picture viewer). When I try to pan on a picture in picture viewer, the left analog stick will only move the camera to the right, no matter which way you press it.

Also, some things seem way too sensitive, such as zooming in the picture viewer. The right trigger zooms but if you press it for more than just a few milliseconds it has zoomed in all the way.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Is there a different version of Kodi that properly supports xbox 360 controllers? I'm new to XBMC so this may be a faulty observation, but it seems ironic that it doesn't support 360 game pads.

thanks.
I had the same problem. Solved it by installing "xbmc-13.2-Gotham". Now it works perfectly. lol