Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi Version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All!!

I just downloaded Kodibuntu and want to know which version to install.

kodibuntu-14.0~helix_amd64
kodibuntu-14.0rc~helix_i386

Which one of these 2 version is compactible with Chromebox?

I am asking this question because Chromebox uses Intel Chip.

Thanks!
None. You need to follow Matt's thread in the hardware chromebox forum.
(2015-01-13, 09:51)fritsch Wrote: [ -> ]None. You need to follow Matt's thread in the hardware chromebox forum.

Matt told me to ask this question here.
He i can install kodibuntu, but i don't know which version.
I know Matt script is using Openelec, but is it possible to install kodibuntu on Chromebox?
depends if the chromebox supports legacy bios as kodibuntu doesn't support UEFI. Other than that, I don't see why it wouldn't work.
I already told you in the other thread, use the 64-bit version. I said to post here if you have any issues post-install
(2015-01-14, 04:02)Matt Devo Wrote: [ -> ]I already told you in the other thread, use the 64-bit version. I said to post here if you have any issues post-install

Thanks!
(2015-01-14, 04:02)Matt Devo Wrote: [ -> ]I already told you in the other thread, use the 64-bit version. I said to post here if you have any issues post-install

Hi Matt!

Do you happen to know the root access for Kodibuntu?

I know the root access for OpenElec was:

Username: root
Password: openelec

Thanks!
I think you are heavily going on the nerves of Matt. He is not your personal Ubuntu coach. Ubuntu has no root user, it uses sudo. www.ubuntu.com has much more information that you will need.
(2015-01-14, 21:01)fritsch Wrote: [ -> ]I think you are heavily going on the nerves of Matt. He is not your personal Ubuntu coach. Ubuntu has no root user, it uses sudo. www.ubuntu.com has much more information that you will need.

So there is no point of asking a Kodi related question in Kodi Forum?