Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Controlling Movie Set Fanart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Afternoon,

Could someone please help and if possible point me in the right direction with the following:

When entering movie sets and selecting a movie set Kodi breifly shows that assigned fanart but then a controller seems to take over to loop through all the fanarts for the films in the set. So can anyone tell me if this controller is skin, addon or kodi controlled? and if so where it might be and if there is anyway to override it from within a skin?

Sorry for being long winded, just trying to have the assigned fanart showing instread of the loop so I can have movie set specifc fanart displayed is possible.

Thanks in advance for any help provided

Mike.
Sounds like a skin or addon problem. Enable debug logging, reproduce the issue, then post it to pastebin. Reply back here with the link.
Sorry, forgot to past log, here you go

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=395043
Do you use this skin: skin.aeon.shednox.helix

If yes, first try with confluence (default skin) to see if this is a Kodi or a skin issue. If it works with confluence, then I would ask here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=209412

Greetings
Code:
#
13:28:14 T:8500   DEBUG: Previous line repeats 2 times.
#
13:28:14 T:8500   ERROR: Unmatched [
#
13:28:14 T:8500   ERROR: Error parsing boolean expression [[Skin.HasSetting(NoCaseForMovieset) + Container.Content(sets)] + [!Skin.HasSetting(genrethumbs)]
#
#
13:28:14 T:8500   ERROR: Error parsing boolean expression [[Skin.HasSetting(NoCaseForMovieset) + Container.Content(sets)] + [Skin.HasSetting(genrethumbs)]
#
#
13:28:14 T:8500   ERROR: Error parsing boolean expression [[Control.IsVisible(501) + !Skin.HasSetting(OpenCase)] + Skin.HasSetting(showcasecdart)] + [![Skin.HasSetting(OpenBoxSet) + SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets)]

This is above my pay grade, but there are definitely errors around the 13:28:14 mark. Might want to wait for a Dev to step in.
@David, yes using that skin, it didn't look like skin but after changing to confluence then it doesn't happen but confluence doesn't use many addons either. At least now it seems addon or skin related, back to lloking thru the skin xmls I guess.

@helta, yes I've noticed them too and will look into them at some point, thanks.

Mike.