Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kore - Kodi/XBMC remote for Android
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
No, the fullscreen switch I'm talking about would take me back to the part of kodi from where I started the movie on the first press. And when I press it again kodi will return to fullscreen playback. "Home" takes to me the home menu. "Back" works but another press on "Back" will NOT take me back to fullscreen playback but further back in the menu (which is of course expected behaviour). Like I pointed out in another post it's the "fullscreen" action I'm talking about and NOT "toggle fullscreen", which is also an action but which does something completely different but IMO pretty useless and it might not even work in some OSes, when there's no windowed kodi available.
Nice and smooth app, but the wake up function isn't working. With Yatse the wake up is working.

Any ideas?
Confirm that the MAC address is correct. Go to the host list and select edit host from the menu on each row, and it will show the MAC address.
It's the correct MAC address. The same as the Kodi MAC address
Very nice app, really fast and neat design. I like it!
If you just could add two things and it would be perfekt for me:
- Search for single song titles
- A function "open/stream" right next to the "download icon" so that i can stream directly to my phone/tab with vlc - don't always want to download the whole movie/series

Thumbs up!

4 main skip buttons doesn't work while in play mode. Can't skip forward, back. But they work in menu.
Hey Syncd

This is an awesome App, I used to use like 4 or 5 apps to get the same functionalities so you're app has really been a life changer in combination with kodi.

One small request however though, at the moment the only acces from the app is into the complete libraries of kodi. Movies and TV shows, however I am a rather huge Anime gatherer.

So on our Kodi we have several playlists made to sort the TV shows and Anime's in seperate sections.
Unfortunately your App doesn't allow acces to these playlists though, so now on my Kore my Anime's and TV shows are all mixed together.
This makes the browsing and syncing process extremely long. Would it be possible to look into acces to the playlists section of Kodi?

I'd be eternally gratefull if you could Smile

Regards,

Chi
I really like this app! Previously, I was using Yatse. I like Kore more.

Couple of suggestions:
  • Make CNTXT bring up Codec Info when media is playing.
  • Plugins or built-in support for phone notifications to show in Kodi using the container that add-on updates appear in.
    • From selected apps, such as e-mail, Facebook and NHL team app, to name a few.
    • SMS/MMS messages.
    • Current caller, including auto- pause/resume of playback.
Hi I have trouble with Kore.

Prevously I used Yatse but i have trouble with this app, when i try to connect to Kodi, Yatse detected my Kodi but can't connect to it (Test JSON-RPC failed).
Now i use Kore but it seems the same, Kore detect my Kodi but can't connect.
UpnP allowed, Web server allowed, Air play allowed, zeroconf allowed...
I tried multiple port but no success.
And firewall av checked (disable, enable etc...)
Any idea why the buttons < > ^ v are not working while video play?
(2015-03-22, 21:29)TheDefiant604 Wrote: [ -> ]Couple of suggestions:
  • Make CNTXT bring up Codec Info when media is playing.
  • Plugins or built-in support for phone notifications to show in Kodi using the container that add-on updates appear in.
    • From selected apps, such as e-mail, Facebook and NHL team app, to name a few.
    • SMS/MMS messages.
    • Current caller, including auto- pause/resume of playback.

Long press on INFO and the codec info should sow up.
I'm not fond of adding those kind of notifications: they require pretty invasive permissions on the phone, which i'm not a fan.

(2015-03-22, 23:41)rastahman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I have trouble with Kore.

Prevously I used Yatse but i have trouble with this app, when i try to connect to Kodi, Yatse detected my Kodi but can't connect to it (Test JSON-RPC failed).
Now i use Kore but it seems the same, Kore detect my Kodi but can't connect.
UpnP allowed, Web server allowed, Air play allowed, zeroconf allowed...
I tried multiple port but no success.
And firewall av checked (disable, enable etc...)

Looks like your device can't access your Kodi box. Try checking the ports you're using, verify that nothing else is running there and/or change them to something else (the http port on kodi GUI, the tcp port must be changed on advancedsettings.xml).

(2015-03-23, 14:34)tonywoolf Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea why the buttons < > ^ v are not working while video play?

The d-pad doesn't currently support skipping. Use the re/ffw buttons or the slider on the now playing screen.
(2015-03-20, 21:56)prinzpee Wrote: [ -> ]It's the correct MAC address. The same as the Kodi MAC address

Try a different wol port. Try setting it to 7 or 9 (9 should be the default).

What are you running Kodi on?
App is perfect in every sense - at least for my use. Will a "group by set" setting be available? It will help shrink large movie libraries.
(2015-03-23, 16:50)syncd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-20, 21:56)prinzpee Wrote: [ -> ]It's the correct MAC address. The same as the Kodi MAC address

Try a different wol port. Try setting it to 7 or 9 (9 should be the default).

What are you running Kodi on?

Thanks, but 7 didn't fix the problem...
I think that a niece feature is missing. The "share / sned to / play to" option. Send Pictures/ movies to KODI.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18