Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ace for Kodi 14 Helix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2015-02-15, 12:41)muCkk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-15, 02:04)FatGerman Wrote: [ -> ]As MarcosQui is now working on it, does that mean you won't be making any further updates to your version? I found a small bug in the PVR functionality where 'Mark As Watched' is not working.
What exactly is not working? Marking recordings as watched seems to be no problem.

Watching a recording to the end does not result in it being marked as watched. Choosing 'Mark as Watched' from the context menu causes the blue triangle to appear (but stretched horizontally) - but then exiting the recordings screen and re-entering again the blue triangle is gone. I'm using the mythtv-cmyth PVR backend and I can check in mythweb - the recordings are not marked as watched there either. Mark as Watched works fine for videos (movies, TV shows).
(2015-02-13, 22:08)1deep Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any chance you could do a working viewsrightlist.xml for the banner mod version of that view? Same problem as the original as you can see,
This should work: http://pastebin.com/TPayuZTZ

Thanks soooo much I can finally upgrade! Also thanks to the original modder "GuiZ" It's my favorite view in kodi.
Hi and thanks a lot for patching Ace skin which is, by far, my favorite Smile
However I have an issue using your version. I've updated to kodi 14.1 from gotham, I've uninstalled previous Ace skin, then installed yours (downloaded today on github) trough the "install addon from zip file" method.

When I enter my movie library then enter into a saga (Die hard collection for example) untill there all works fine, but when I exit the saga to go back into the library, it leads me to the beginning of the library and the movies are no more gathered into sagas.
If I exit the movie library and return into it, movies sagas are restored. And the process repeats like this indefinitely Sad

Regards.
Alright finally upgraded to Kodi now that Ace is supported. Have not ran into any issues yet. But if could get clarification on few things: for the right list banner mod how do I get that work? How do I get disc art and movie set info? Is there a way to change the spinning disc so it doesn't have the second ring!

Thanks!
(2015-02-15, 16:33)FatGerman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-15, 02:04)FatGerman Wrote: [ -> ]As MarcosQui is now working on it, does that mean you won't be making any further updates to your version? I found a small bug in the PVR functionality where 'Mark As Watched' is not working.
What exactly is not working? Marking recordings as watched seems to be no problem.

Watching a recording to the end does not result in it being marked as watched. Choosing 'Mark as Watched' from the context menu causes the blue triangle to appear (but stretched horizontally) - but then exiting the recordings screen and re-entering again the blue triangle is gone. I'm using the mythtv-cmyth PVR backend and I can check in mythweb - the recordings are not marked as watched there either. Mark as Watched works fine for videos (movies, TV shows).

I've just tried this with a different skin and it doesn't work there either, so sorry for raising it - it's clearly not a bug in Ace.
@muCkk
Thanks for all your hard work on this I was gutted when I noticed it wasn't available.
One thing I have noticed is when I open up openelec configuration addon the window pops up semi transparent and in the confluence style is that just me?
Also if you read this could you just point me in the right place to change what recently added shows.
I want the music to show recently added albums instead of songs, and also is it possible to get recently added TV shows to show the program name instead of per episode ie: Walking Dead 1 new episode added etc etc.
Thanks again
Hey Steve, to change your selection from Music on the main menu go right and then up and press OK. That will change what is shown in the widget. If, when you press ok, it takes you to the program addons screen then you are missing the Skin Widgets addon. If that is the case you can install it by going to...

Settings
Add-ons
Get add-ons
XBMC/Kodi add-on repository
Services
Skin Widgets
Install
(2015-02-20, 15:09)brimur Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Steve, to change your selection from Music on the main menu go right and then up and press OK. That will change what is shown in the widget. If, when you press ok, it takes you to the program addons screen then you are missing the Skin Widgets addon. If that is the case you can install it by going to...

Settings
Add-ons
Get add-ons
XBMC/Kodi add-on repository
Services
Skin Widgets
Install
Thanks for that Smile
when I try to install, it shows this message:
"Add-on is incompatible due to unmet dependencies"

Kodi 14,1 compiled 29.01.2015
(2015-02-21, 16:15)fritzg Wrote: [ -> ]when I try to install, it shows this message:
"Add-on is incompatible due to unmet dependencies"

Kodi 14,1 compiled 29.01.2015

Had same issue. I went in and deleted the old Ace folder I believe and then reinstalled and worked.
Hi sorry for my bad english.

I have a problem with keyboard window.
Es: In File > Add source when i set source name i see this

The keyboard is in background, and i can't use it

Thx for your great work, i love ACE skin
Hello,

First thanks for the update! Ace skin rules! Smile

I just updated to your version. I was running the original version even though it was marked incompatible, but I was running into some problems, then I found this thread and updated.

There is one issue I am still having with Ace, when I click on Movies in the main menu, I have this screen loading:

I think it is the themoviedb.org addon loading, but I don't know why. It didn't do this before, started happening last week or so. This behavior only happens with the Ace skin. Any ideas how to get rid of this? Am I the only one?

Thanks!
(2015-03-01, 20:17)SiLiZiUMM Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is the themoviedb.org addon loading, but I don't know why. It didn't do this before, started happening last week or so. This behavior only happens with the Ace skin. Any ideas how to get rid of this? Am I the only one?

H.
Sorry for my bad english.
I also had this problem, but i fixed it by myself
Disable the extendedinfo helper add-on
It was used for import / export skin setting (0.5 version), but now (helix update version 2.x) imo it do something else
Hi
could someone help me with this problem i have with the favourites im using this updated skin and went to add a favourite item to one of the custom menus and when i press on CHOOSE FAVOURITE it pops up saying error script failed! Favourites script.
Ive looked in debug and its saying about invalid token and other things
Code:
DEBUG: script.favourites: script version 6.0.1 started
18:32:23 T:1371534400   DEBUG: script.favourites: ### params: {'property': 'subfav2'}
18:32:23 T:1371534400   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError'>
                                            Error Contents: not well-formed (invalid token): line 4, column 180
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.favourites/default.py", line 176, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.favourites/default.py", line 22, in __init__
                                                found, favourites = self._read_file()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.favourites/default.py", line 46, in _read_file
                                                self.doc = parse(self.fav_file)
                                              File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-5.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi2.arm-5.0.3/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/xml/dom/minidom.py", line 1920, in parse
                                              File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-5.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi2.arm-5.0.3/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/xml/dom/expatbuilder.py", line 924, in parse
                                              File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-5.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi2.arm-5.0.3/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/xml/dom/expatbuilder.py", line 207, in parseFile
                                            ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 4, column 180
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
18:32:23 T:1969459200   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
18:32:23 T:1371534400    INFO: Python script stopped

So i looked in default.py but im useless and fault finding and was hoping one of you guys could help this is my default.py
Thanks for any help

Code:
# Credits to CF2009 for the original favourites script.

import os, sys, re
import xbmc, xbmcgui, xbmcaddon, xbmcvfs
from xml.dom.minidom import parse

__addon__        = xbmcaddon.Addon()
__addonid__      = __addon__.getAddonInfo('id')
__addonversion__ = __addon__.getAddonInfo('version')
__cwd__          = __addon__.getAddonInfo('path').decode("utf-8")
__language__     = __addon__.getLocalizedString

def log(txt):
    if isinstance (txt,str):
        txt = txt.decode("utf-8")
    message = u'%s: %s' % (__addonid__, txt)
    xbmc.log(msg=message.encode("utf-8"), level=xbmc.LOGDEBUG)

class Main:
    def __init__(self):
        self._parse_argv()
        found, favourites = self._read_file()
        if self.PROPERTY == '':
            self._set_properties(favourites)
        else:
            MyDialog(favourites, self.PROPERTY, self.CHANGETITLE)
        if found:
            self.doc.unlink()

def _parse_argv(self):
        try:
            params = dict(arg.split("=") for arg in sys.argv[ 1 ].split("&"))
        except:
            params = {}
        log("### params: %s" % params)
        self.PROPERTY = params.get("property", "")
        self.CHANGETITLE = params.get("changetitle", "")
        self.PLAY = params.get("playlists", False)

def _read_file(self):
        # Set path
        self.fav_file = xbmc.translatePath('special://profile/favourites.xml').decode("utf-8")
        # Check to see if file exists
        if xbmcvfs.exists(self.fav_file):
            found = True
            self.doc = parse(self.fav_file)
            favourites = self.doc.documentElement.getElementsByTagName('favourite')
        else:
            found = False
            favourites = []
        return found, favourites

def _set_properties(self, listing):
        self.WINDOW = xbmcgui.Window(10000)
        self.WINDOW.setProperty("favourite.count", str(len(listing)))
        for count, favourite in enumerate(listing):
            name = favourite.attributes[ 'name' ].nodeValue
            path = favourite.childNodes [ 0 ].nodeValue
            if ('RunScript' not in path) and ('StartAndroidActivity' not in path) and ('pvr://' not in path) and (',return' not in path):
                path = path.rstrip(')')
                path = path + ',return)'
            if 'playlists/music' in path or 'playlists/video' in path:
                thumb = "DefaultPlaylist.png"
                if self.PLAY:
                    if 'playlists/music' in path:
                        path = path.replace('ActivateWindow(10502,', 'PlayMedia(')
                    else:
                        path = path.replace('ActivateWindow(10025,', 'PlayMedia(')
            else:
                try:
                    thumb = favourite.attributes[ 'thumb' ].nodeValue
                except:
                    thumb = "DefaultFolder.png"
            self.WINDOW.setProperty("favourite.%d.path" % (count + 1,) , path)
            self.WINDOW.setProperty("favourite.%d.name" % (count + 1,) , name)
            self.WINDOW.setProperty("favourite.%d.thumb" % (count + 1,) , thumb)

class MainGui(xbmcgui.WindowXMLDialog):
    def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
        xbmcgui.WindowXMLDialog.__init__(self)
        self.listing = kwargs.get("listing")
        self.property = kwargs.get("prop")
        self.changetitle = kwargs.get("changetitle")

def onInit(self):
        try:
            self.fav_list = self.getControl(6)
            self.getControl(3).setVisible(False)
        except:
            print_exc()
            self.fav_list = self.getControl(3)

self.getControl(5).setVisible(False)
        self.getControl(1).setLabel(xbmc.getLocalizedString(1036))

self.fav_list.addItem(xbmcgui.ListItem(__language__(32001), iconImage="DefaultAddonNone.png"))

for favourite in self.listing :
            listitem = xbmcgui.ListItem(favourite.attributes[ 'name' ].nodeValue)
            fav_path = favourite.childNodes [ 0 ].nodeValue
            try:
                if 'playlists/music' in fav_path or 'playlists/video' in fav_path:
                    listitem.setIconImage("DefaultPlaylist.png")
                    listitem.setProperty("Icon", "DefaultPlaylist.png")
                else:
                    listitem.setIconImage(favourite.attributes[ 'thumb' ].nodeValue)
                    listitem.setProperty("Icon", favourite.attributes[ 'thumb' ].nodeValue)
            except:
                pass
            if ('RunScript' not in fav_path) and ('StartAndroidActivity' not in fav_path) and ('pvr://' not in fav_path) and (',return' not in fav_path):
                fav_path = fav_path.rstrip(')')
                fav_path = fav_path + ',return)'
            listitem.setProperty("Path", fav_path)
            self.fav_list.addItem(listitem)
        # add a dummy item with no action assigned
        listitem = xbmcgui.ListItem(__language__(32002))
        listitem.setProperty("Path", 'noop')
        self.fav_list.addItem(listitem)
        self.setFocus(self.fav_list)

def onAction(self, action):
        if action.getId() in (9, 10, 92, 216, 247, 257, 275, 61467, 61448,):
            self.close()

def onClick(self, controlID):
        log("### control: %s" % controlID)
        if controlID == 6 or controlID == 3:
            num = self.fav_list.getSelectedPosition()
            log("### position: %s" % num)
            if num > 0:
                fav_path = self.fav_list.getSelectedItem().getProperty("Path")
                result = re.search('"(.*?)"', fav_path)
                if result:
                    fav_abspath = result.group(0)
                else:
                    fav_abspath = ''
                fav_label = self.fav_list.getSelectedItem().getLabel()
                if 'playlists/music' in fav_path or 'playlists/video' in fav_path:
                    retBool = xbmcgui.Dialog().yesno(xbmc.getLocalizedString(559), __language__(32000))
                    if retBool:
                        if 'playlists/music' in fav_path:
                            fav_path = fav_path.replace('ActivateWindow(10502,', 'PlayMedia(')
                        else:
                            fav_path = fav_path.replace('ActivateWindow(10025,', 'PlayMedia(')
                if self.changetitle == "true":
                    keyboard = xbmc.Keyboard(fav_label, xbmc.getLocalizedString(528), False)
                    keyboard.doModal()
                    if (keyboard.isConfirmed()):
                        fav_label = keyboard.getText()
                xbmc.executebuiltin('Skin.SetString(%s,%s)' % ('%s.%s' % (self.property, "Path",), fav_path.decode('string-escape'),))
                xbmc.executebuiltin('Skin.SetString(%s,%s)' % ('%s.%s' % (self.property, "List",), fav_abspath.decode('string-escape'),))
                xbmc.executebuiltin('Skin.SetString(%s,%s)' % ('%s.%s' % (self.property, "Label",), fav_label,))
                fav_icon = self.fav_list.getSelectedItem().getProperty("Icon")
                if fav_icon:
                    xbmc.executebuiltin('Skin.SetString(%s,%s)' % ('%s.%s' % (self.property, "Icon",), fav_icon,))
                xbmc.sleep(300)
                self.close()
            else:
                xbmc.executebuiltin('Skin.Reset(%s)' % '%s.%s' % (self.property, "Path",))
                xbmc.executebuiltin('Skin.Reset(%s)' % '%s.%s' % (self.property, "List",))
                xbmc.executebuiltin('Skin.Reset(%s)' % '%s.%s' % (self.property, "Label",))
                xbmc.executebuiltin('Skin.Reset(%s)' % '%s.%s' % (self.property, "Icon",))
                xbmc.sleep(300)
                self.close()

def onFocus(self, controlID):
        pass

def MyDialog(fav_list, fav_prop, changetitle):
    w = MainGui("DialogSelect.xml", __cwd__, listing=fav_list, prop=fav_prop, changetitle=changetitle)
    w.doModal()
    del w

if (__name__ == "__main__"):
    log('script version %s started' % __addonversion__)
    Main()
log('script stopped')
(2015-03-02, 10:39)grandefede7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-01, 20:17)SiLiZiUMM Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is the themoviedb.org addon loading, but I don't know why. It didn't do this before, started happening last week or so. This behavior only happens with the Ace skin. Any ideas how to get rid of this? Am I the only one?

H.
Sorry for my bad english.
I also had this problem, but i fixed it by myself
Disable the extendedinfo helper add-on
It was used for import / export skin setting (0.5 version), but now (helix update version 2.x) imo it do something else

Nice! It worked! Thanks Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9