Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IMDB Cover Art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've searched the forums but haven't found anyone else with the same thing I'm seeing, but when I'm viewing my IMDB album covers every single one of them has a little white box that covers up part of the cover art.

On most DVDs it's just a little rectangular white box in the lower right hand corner of the cover art, but in Finding Nemo it looks like a check mark.

Any ideas?

Thanks
mebby Wrote:I've searched the forums but haven't found anyone else with the same thing I'm seeing, but when I'm viewing my IMDB album covers every single one of them has a little white box that covers up part of the cover art.

On most DVDs it's just a little rectangular white box in the lower right hand corner of the cover art, but in Finding Nemo it looks like a check mark.

Any ideas?

Thanks

It is suppose to be a minus sign. It is the watched and unwatched overlay. When you watch a movie it changes to a checkmark. The minus sign seems kind of redundant to me so I made a new textures.xpr to just display nothing when it isn't watched. See here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=21127