Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: nbc live extra on android m8 box problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys iv got an m8 amlogic quad core kitkat tv box and all the usual addons installed, iv also done the android wizard edition configuration and everything works fine. Heres my problem, as nbc live extra wont work without a v.p.n iv joined up with surfeasy vpn and then run nbc live extra and the golf channel is always blue in the list of showings and it also works fine when i click on it, but all the other matches/games that should be on are not lit up blue and wont play,but when i use my galaxy s3 exactly the same way nbc live extra shows all the games lit up blue and they all work.. is the nbc live extra addon compatible for android boxes or am i doing something wrong. Thanks and sorry for the big write up
is your clock set ok in the top right? for me the golf is always in blue as its normally live all day,the next event to go live will be in yellow just say its everton v liverpool 3,00 if its 2.59 its still in yellow,press back button and wait til your clock says 3.00 then go back into live&upcoming the everton v liverpool game should now be in blue and should play.hope this helps
Hi skella yea my clock is correct and set to london , i tried it last night for the everton game and the game never went blue at all so i tried it on my phone and the game was blue and it worked flawless. Just dont understand