Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 1st post and banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wow, first post and it banned. I saw one bout the same issue on adding vlc as a external player and its not banned simply for the reason of "phoenix addon..
Well...maybe the mods missed to bann the other thread you are talking about....

Just read the rules, accept that you won´t get any support if your question is related to those addons and stop complaining. Just form your question in the way it´s not related to any of those addons Wink
Your 1st post asked about a piracy addon, hence it was moved to the garbage as we don't allow discussion of anything whose sole purpose is to commit piracy, as far as I can see all your other post are intact on the threads they were made, and I see no issue with the vlc thread you commented on.

It's harsh yes, but we do have a banner at top of forum warning people not to post on these subjects.
Ah I think I just spotted the vlc thread you were on about, if so that's garbaged binned as well now.
the ol' one and done...... now the 2 equals poo.
btw - this is not banning ...
(2015-01-20, 16:37)David1977 Wrote: [ -> ]Well...maybe the mods missed to bann the other thread you are talking about....

Just read the rules, accept that you won´t get any support if your question is related to those addons and stop complaining. Just form your question in the way it´s not related to any of those addons Wink

OK I realize i was wrong now on the way i "phrased it" so i will start a new thread on how to add vlc player as a external view

Hope no hard feelings from the one's that responded..

david