Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Animated Movie Posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New animated gifs have been added to the database. 27 new posters and 11 backgrounds.

The database now contains 199 animated posters and 499 animated backgrounds of 392 different movies.

Thanks to koufos for the new additions.

I left out some of the new ones (e.g. avatar). Although it's an animated gif it's a different style (parallax) compared to the others. Maybe a new type should be added to the database.

If you have animated posters/backgrounds to share, please post them!
I have some more to share Big Grin

@koufos: thanks again!

Personally I like the ones which have a "perfect" loop, like:

(2016-03-22, 11:57)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]@koufos: thanks again!

Personally I like the ones which have a "perfect" loop, like:

I totally agree,but its not always possible to have a perfect cycled loop
And like this one (my favourite actress Big Grin).

Lost in Translation:

(2016-03-22, 12:08)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]And like this one (my favourite actress Big Grin).

Lost in Translation:

Yes,its flawless!
(2016-03-22, 12:08)koufos Wrote: [ -> ]I totally agree,but its not always possible to have a perfect cycled loop

True, but maybe there should be also some sort of quality requirement. I know a perfect loop is difficult, but if they are very choppy they are not great to look at.
(2016-03-22, 12:16)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-22, 12:08)koufos Wrote: [ -> ]I totally agree,but its not always possible to have a perfect cycled loop

True, but maybe there should be also some sort of quality requirement. I know a perfect loop is difficult, but if they are very choppy they are not great to look at.

Yes,thats true...