Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Animated Movie Posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
damn i dont have that version i have the last where can i get jarvis from please ?
Come on really.....with that many posts you gotta at LEAST know how to download the damn program Wink

http://kodi.tv/download/
(2015-09-30, 05:50)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: [ -> ]The code is built into Jarvis nightly(not a script.) Some skins it seems 1/2 working or not at all. Confluence works for both posters and animated backgrounds.

Are there plans for MQ6 to support this?
(2015-09-29, 23:19)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, fanart.gif work ok on Jarvis nightlie, poster work partially at this time, code is by ace, I don´t write one single code line.

Try use this background image for test:

Nice!!

Will try it tonight.
thx for that i couldn't find it i think i must have drift out of it Tongue shame it wasn't added to Isengard Sad
Fixed on Jarvis for work cinemagraph, only need used latest release Jarvis Nigthlies for have animated arts, thanks @Ace.

Kodi Jarvis, Skin Aeon MQ6.

Enjoy
Looks good.
Can MQ6 beta work with Jarvis?
@movie78, yes work fine, using here, of course Marcos continue working in fix a few thinks for Isengard release, but no problem at all in use on Jarvis.
(2015-10-12, 01:19)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@movie78, yes work fine, using here, of course Marcos continue working in fix a few thinks for Isengard release, but no problem at all in use on Jarvis.

Install Jarvis Nightly release today,the Aeon MQ 6 (Helix) version 2.4.0 beta 1 skin will not load.

Any Help
Skin don´t need nothing in special for this work. I tested only in windows and work fine with any skin.
(2015-10-12, 15:02)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Skin don´t need nothing in special for this work. I tested only in windows and work fine with any skin.

The Aeon MQ 6 (Helix) version 2.4.0 beta 1 doesn't load in Jarvis,unless you are running a different Aeon MQ 6 or Jarvis
I use MQ6 version 2.9.0.

How you test? what you do for test?

If you have teamviewer, send me ID and Password via private message, I check for you.
Hi. After replacing poster.jpg with poster.gif in local movie folder, Jarvis displays 2 posters.

I have disabled download of posters and thumbs in artworkdownloader add-on and use local files is enabled.
No poster.jpg is present in local movie folder and only poster.gif is present but 2 posters continue to display in Jarvis build.
1 poster is animated labeled 'Bluray', the other is static and labeled 'DVD' while browsing Movies in Kodi.

I tried removing static DVD poster.
Context menu/Manage/Remove from library/Would you like to remove from library?/Yes/Would you like to delete selected file poster.gif?/No.
Static poster is removed, animated remains and all is good.

Rescan library and static DVD poster returns.
Now have 2 posters again.

Using Confluence and Madnox.
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Kodi cache problem?
@brazen1, you need go to info video, get icon, poster, and set art manually (gif image) for each movie (use find option for it).

Tip: Run first addon artwork downloader for get all extra arts, and change poster via info video after.
(2015-10-12, 16:39)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]I use MQ6 version 2.9.0.

How you test? what you do for test?

If you have teamviewer, send me ID and Password via private message, I check for you.

I think Aeon MQ 6 2.4.0 beta is not compactible with Jarvis,How do i get the version that you are using.

Aeon MQ 6 2.9.0?