Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Animated Movie Posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe we can introduce widescreen posters :-)

This time I made them a little bit bigger:

Action!!!

Love Big Short animation...

Great ones again koufos! :-)
@rschiks, those widescreen ones would make very nice animated background / posters when used in small areas and also if possible to clean of all text?

Great work by everyone with the recent additions.
(2016-04-05, 08:58)Mike_Doc Wrote: [ -> ]@rschiks, those widescreen ones would make very nice animated background / posters when used in small areas and also if possible to clean of all text?

Great work by everyone with the recent additions.

I like the widescreen versions if they have at least the title (but that's me).
After my new app I will have some more time to experiment. And very important,....I still have to learn a lot about the whole animation area.
Those widescreen posters were just an experiment.
Yes, just the title would be good as well
A longer version of The Amazing Spider-Man 2:

Once I get my head around making these. I will be building a lot of them. After using some of these listed here. (Thank you everyone) I can't go back to still posters. It seems so lame.

Sent from my Nexus 6P
New animated posters and backgrounds have been added to the database: 29 new posters and 2 new backgrounds.
The database now contains 332 animated posters and 519 animated backgrounds of 474 different movies.

Thanks again koufos!
(2016-04-09, 10:38)Luke02 Wrote: [ -> ]Once I get my head around making these. I will be building a lot of them. After using some of these listed here. (Thank you everyone) I can't go back to still posters. It seems so lame.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

We hope you will share them Big Grin
(2016-04-09, 10:41)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-09, 10:38)Luke02 Wrote: [ -> ]Once I get my head around making these. I will be building a lot of them. After using some of these listed here. (Thank you everyone) I can't go back to still posters. It seems so lame.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

We hope you will share them Big Grin
Most definitely!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P