Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Animated Movie Posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
will have to take a venture with google later and see if I can find any then to add to the db.
(2016-05-02, 13:25)Mike_Doc Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-02, 08:52)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-01, 23:32)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice!!!!

PS: Can you replace the ANT-MAN in the database with this one.

Thanks!

As you can see both Ant-Man posters are in the database. I can't just switch them now, because if people have chosen one it will suddenly be changed two another one.

However, the Skin Helper Service has the ability to choose from the available posters, maybe it's better to ask the skin developer to add support for that.

Skin helper context option should automatically be there in any skin that uses Skin helper animated posters as long as some conditions are matched for the movie, i.e. has IMDB, skin help option active etc. otherwise I don't think it shows up as an option.

I guess it up to the Skin developer to add that option.
To even more promote the animated movie posters I have added this to my newest app too. Hopefully it will get even more attention.

I know it has nothing to do with Kodi.....hmmm....wait...it will also get Kodi integration...so indirectly :-)

Of course I hope that more people collect (and create) new animated movie posters....the more exposure...the better!

(My intension is not to advertise but purely promote the use of animated movie posters. If there are any complaints, I will remove this post!)
Great work!!
(2016-05-02, 16:31)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]To even more promote the animated movie posters I have added this to my newest app too. Hopefully it will get even more attention.

I know it has nothing to do with Kodi.....hmmm....wait...it will also get Kodi integration...so indirectly :-)

Of course I hope that more people collect (and create) new animated movie posters....the more exposure...the better!

(My intension is not to advertise but purely promote the use of animated movie posters. If there are any complaints, I will remove this post!)

Dear rschiks

Please confirm whether Kodi Control Center is available for Android tv box?
(2016-05-02, 18:11)arzaz Wrote: [ -> ]Dear rschiks

Please confirm whether Kodi Control Center is available for Android tv box?

Different thread, please go to: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208371
@rschiks, complaints give over. Very nice work buddy.
The animated posters are very fast is it possible to reduce the speed of animation?
(2016-05-08, 14:16)rschiks Wrote: [ -> ]Image

HAHAHA, I liked that one!
More DeadPool
Hi guys, how many do you have so far, animated posters, I have a huge movie collection on my Trakt, Kodi and would like the animated movie posters, but not sure how many are about at the moment

Had a quick look on Google Images, is there anywhere else I can find these ?

Thanks

Ziggy
(2016-05-09, 16:21)ziggy231 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, how many do you have so far, animated posters, I have a huge movie collection on my Trakt, Kodi and would like the animated movie posters, but not sure how many are about at the moment

Had a quick look on Google Images, is there anywhere else I can find these ?

Thanks

Ziggy

The database now contains 410 animated posters and 525 animated backgrounds of 532 different movies.