Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Animated Movie Posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-10-14, 21:05)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so I was sitting here smoking and I couldn't wrap my head around why yours wouldn't work. I went ahead and did everything I told you with a fresh install and I got the same results as you! Now, I know the ONLY thing I changed that I did NOT tell you was that I don't download aeon everytime. Mine is heavily modified, but structurally (folderwise) there isn't any difference. I then remembered that I extracted the textures.xbt file in mine. I went ahead and extracted the newly downloaded textures.xbt file, started kodi with no issues! So, basically here are the new steps lol:

1. Install Helix 14.2
2. Install Aeon MQ6 and all dependencies
3. Install latest jarvis nightly
4. Download and run texture tool: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=201883
5. Extract textures.xbt from: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq6\media\
6. Place newly extracted textures file into the same folder: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq6\media\
7. Delete textures.xbt
8. Run kodi

*EDIT* If you haven't changed anything since we talked last, you might be able to just do steps 4-8 and be all good. Let me know how it goes!

Screenshot

I knew i wasn't delusional Smile

Will test again tonight.
Thanks!
Still not working,

Can you please upload your Aeon MQ6 Skin?
hahahhaa..that's the problem,you dont have isengard version.
Close this thread and wait til Marcos public isengard version.
(2015-10-15, 16:42)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]hahahhaa..that's the problem,you dont have isengard version.

This thread needs to open,it is very informative for other who want to try this.

If you guys are already working on MQ7,why is that MQ6 is not release yet?
(2015-10-15, 16:28)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]Still not working,

No, as I have many changes that I want to keep private until they release Jarvis version, then I will ammend my mods to final release and post it here Big Grin
I am gonna make a video for you right now, if you can't get it working after that you are SOL, sorry.

(2015-10-15, 16:42)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]hahahhaa..that's the problem,you dont have isengard version.

Sorry, you are wrong. You can have 2.4.0 working on Isengard/Jarvis.
I uploaded the video to youtube and dropbox but it looks like crap. Download the video versus streaming from dropbox if you want to see all the detail:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ibewsyk6ycsm8v...s.mp4?dl=0
[/quote]

You are correct, I have it working on 2.4.0 & 2.8.0 by following your instructions.
(2015-10-15, 19:31)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: [ -> ]

No, as I have many changes that I want to keep private until they release Jarvis version, then I will ammend my mods to final release and post it here Big Grin
I am gonna make a video for you right now, if you can't get it working after that you are SOL, sorry.

Got it to work.

Thanks for all your help!!!!
(2015-10-16, 05:16)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-15, 19:31)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: [ -> ]

Got it to work.

Thanks for all your help!!!!

Awesome! Glad it worked for you....wasn't trying to be a dick about my modified MQ, I just think it would be best to wait till final is released.
Where can we find more of these animated art gif's other than those on KODI Brazil's website?
Two more questions:
Anyone know why Jarvis Nightly use so much cpu?
How come animated gifs only work with Jarvis nightly and not with monthly builds?
(2015-10-19, 01:03)melons2 Wrote: [ -> ]Two more questions:
Anyone know why Jarvis Nightly use so much cpu?
How come animated gifs only work with Jarvis nightly and not with monthly builds?

I would like to know this also. My CPU has skyrocketed with the latest nightlies
it´s fine here, cpu 5 a 6%, with a lot animated image rotate background.

windows 10 64 bits, Kodi Jarvis, MQ6 3.0.0, 8 mb RAM
He is not telling what his computer is and so its not a good comparison................MQ6 2.9 and 3.0 are cpu hogs