Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Animated Movie Posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
tinypic seems to be working

i finally got it from imgur. Its need to be i.imgur.com/6O5yiwH.gif and not only imgur.com/6O5yiwH for posting in img tags:/ updated in first post
Great! solved :-)

With yours I will do a new update again. It was while ago since the last update.
Ok i will try to do more posters nextime Smile i realy enjoyed making the posters.
(2017-02-25, 18:09)Adnedz Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i will try to do more posters nextime Smile i realy enjoyed making the posters.

I think you will make a lot of people very happy!

Rofl
New animated posters and backgrounds have been added to the database: 6 new posters and 20 new backgrounds.
The database now contains 512 animated posters and 606 animated backgrounds of 628 different movies.
FANTASTIC BEASTS

Image Image

Image Image
A nice one again mouflo!
Excellent @mouflo!
Great workLaugh
I am having issues with youtube errors when trying to change animated artwork.

I will highlight a movie, choose "Select Animated Artwork" from the context menu, choose either poster or fanart, then when I pick one of the choices to change to I get a youtube error, telling me to check log for more info and obviously the animated artwork hasn't changed.

Can anyone help?
(2017-02-27, 01:10)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent @mouflo!

what skin are you nowadays using?
@rschiks Where is this database and how can I access it?
(2017-03-04, 21:55)Aggro Wrote: [ -> ]@rschiks Where is this database and how can I access it?

It's only accessible by apps. There's no "public" access to it.