Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Channel list empty under Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to configure TVHeadEnd with a HDHomeRun Extend (OTA 2-tuner) for the first time. I've been able to connect to the HDHomeRun from other apps just fine. I'm using TVHeadEnd unstable (running in a Docker on unRAID 6beta12 so I may just be asking for trouble) and I have connected to my HDHomeRun and gotten the channel list loaded in the TVHeadEnd configuration. Also, in Kodi Settings->Live TV->Channel Manager I see a full list of channels that the tuner found. So all seems good there.

However when I'm on the main menu, select TV, and select Channels it takes me to a screen that has two panes, I assume the left is where the channel list would be and the right, which under Confluence shows a couch sitting in front of a TV, is where the live view would be. The left pane is completely empty. Furthermore hitting the left arrow on the remote doesn't bring up the side menu.

My EPG is empty, and so far I haven't been able to get that configured correctly in TVHeadEnd anyways. I'm not really concerned about that. Really all I want is live TV out of this, but using UPnP I can't seem to get the proper resolution from all the channels.