Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [b]KODI 14.0 "Helix" not running on Prestigio Tablet, but XBMC 13.0 is running[/b]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I am using a Tablet from Prestigio (Prstigio Multipad 7.0 HD with Chipset AmLogic AML8726-M6) under Android 4.1.1.

The Tablet has a Cortex-A9 1,5 GHz Dual-core CPU. GPU is Mali-400MP and with this combination Kodi should run.

I had installed XBMC 13.0 "Gotham" for ARM and its running without any problem for more than a half year.

Now I have installed the new Version Kodi 14.0 "Helix". After the installation i can start the Kodi and it says something about first run.
Then i see the Main-Screen with the normal Menu (Pictures, Movies ...). When i try to choose one, the Main-Screen changes to black and the program ist no further reacting. I have to shut down the tablet.

I have also tried to install the next version 14.1. and also the 15.0. With this versions the program starts with a black screen without Main-Screen and i have also to shut down the tablet.

I have switched back to XBMC 13.0 and its running, but the other versions not.

Any idea ?