Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Unnamed/Sports Center - Sports for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Done! Smile

Aeon Nox by phil65 http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=202302
in the first post there's the dependencies.
btw great addon
Getting beter and beter every day Smile great work m8 Wink
This is how team lineups will look like (WIP). Same dialog as match details upon clicking on the lineups button.

I really like the feature suggestion a user made here on the forums regarding a 2nd screen, or in other words, some kind of backend inteligence (Feature Request - Integrated On-Screen - additional Augmented Info (Artist search, Shazam, ...)). You can find the thread here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=201267

So I am implementing some of this ideas but for sports, namelly soccer. In a close future you can be watching a football match in kodi either in the PVR (epg has to specify what match you're watching..) or any other way (addon of strm file if the info is passed to the player as the listitem label or similar), click on a key and bring up a dialog of the livescores of the matches being live at the moment. You can press another key and sportscenter will try to find out what match you're watching and bring up the match details dialog (last screenshots) where you can check match events (goals,cards,etc) or both team line-ups and formations. You can press another key and sportscenter will try to find the league of the match you're watching and bring up the league tables.

Step by step kodi is turning into the best media center for sports freaks Smile

Cheers

PS: Ovokx I'm making the lineups using the spanish league data zag provided in the db forums. However, the exact positions may be wrong (example left defender on the right defender position). If possible have a look at the screenshots above and try to identify any clear errors so I can fix the order I send the data to the dialog.
Will you be adding live games? I would love to watch live NHL games! Will you also be adding UFC and WWE content? A live PPV feed would be awesome!
(2015-03-19, 20:30)oilerlover Wrote: [ -> ]Will you be adding live games? I would love to watch live NHL games! Will you also be adding UFC and WWE content? A live PPV feed would be awesome!
No. This is data strictly. You should read the Forum rules (wiki)
I said it more than once that I'll leave room for anyone to develop external scripts that could be called by this one. The nhl gamepass for example is a good example of an addon that could feed livestreams to this one.

If you're guessing if you will be able to watch paid content for free using this, no you won't. At least with something developed by me.
Hello there,

Just to ask where I can download this repo from onto my Mac using Kodi as I tried to download previous versions of this addon and a message came up saying 'This addon does not have the correct structure'.
(2015-03-20, 14:41)DrWhovian1963 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there,

Just to ask where I can download this repo from onto my Mac using Kodi as I tried to download previous versions of this addon and a message came up saying 'This addon does not have the correct structure'.

That's because the add-on is in a sub folder on github.
Don't know where it is on GitHub
Use the repository:
https://kodisportscenter.googlecode.com/...-1.0.0.zip

If it gives dependencies not met, install the feedparser addon library from the official repository. Or force refresh kodi repository before installing sportscenter.

PS: I'll try to push an update today but there's so many minor things I don't even know where to turn myself Smile
(2015-03-19, 17:31)enen92 Wrote: [ -> ]PS: Ovokx I'm making the lineups using the spanish league data zag provided in the db forums. However, the exact positions may be wrong (example left defender on the right defender position). If possible have a look at the screenshots above and try to identify any clear errors so I can fix the order I send the data to the dialog.

Comments on every screenshoot Wink

Juanfran should be a right defender
Godin should be a defender, not right defender
Gabi should be a defensive midfielder
Saul should be a midfielder, not attacking midfielder

Abraham Minero should be a left defender
Javi Lara should be an attacking midfielder
Dani Garcia should be a deffensive midfielder

InsĂșa displayed as defender and he's forward (maybe a confusion with Granada's left defender)
Tito displayed as left defender and he's right defender
Ok so here's the update (force refresh sportscenter repo - 0.0.18 for sportscenter / 0.0.11 for script.module.thesportsdb):

-There's 2 shortcuts on the home menu (buggy and keyboard/remote only): calendar and livescores
-Livescores present the livescores dialog not finished. Still a thread missing to update the results and to improve things a service must be created. Also sorting of the available matches is not done the best way possible. Window doesn't get focus nor do anything when you click the listitems.

-Calendar is not done at all, it can get extremely slow. The dialog is more a less done but there's a lot of backend stuff that need to come fiirst (service/context menu to hide or ignore leagues)

- When you click a past match you'll have the game details dialog posted above with both the event details and lineups. Unfortunately it is only available for soccer at the moment and it's also buggy when switching formations.

It seems not much but...this update was about 4.000 lines of code (both python and xml).

PS: thanks ovokx I'll fix that tomorrow
When I tried to add the repo from my downloads folder on my Mac, the Haddon came up with a message saying 'This addon does not have the correct structure'. It simply does not work for the time being.
Some "cosmetics" improvements:

If the round is = 0, hide the field (marked on green)
One row team names are displayed cut (marked on red)

Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23