Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi won't open anything in library after restart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just finished configuring Kodi, I watched some episodes of The Mentalist and I went to sleep, shutting the computer down. Next day when I opened it, I couldn't access my TV Shows or my Movies (I could click on the link from the home page but it would just take me to the library and from there anything I clicked did nothing).

I am using a HP Compaq laptop that I think has decent enough specs to watch 720p videos (specs here) with OpenELEC (last version) and a 2 GB flash drive because the HDD in this poor thing is busted. I have all my Movies and TV Shows on my computer and I use SMB to stream them to my laptop.

As I said, it all went all yesterday but today I can't access them from the movies/tv shows shortcut on the homepage (I'm using the default skin). They are still in Videos/Files but I would preffer having them on the front page since it's more practical that way.

the log.

P.S At first, I thought that it was because of my SMB setup so I tried using a "piracy video streaming add-on" and that also didn't work. I tried changing the scraper as well and renaming my files which again, made no difference.
It looks like your video DB is corrupted. I'm not sure if it's salvageable or how to salvage it, since it's all confused about the path locations for the files. It might be that you need to delete the MyVideos90.db file from userdata (wiki)/Database/ and rescan the library in, fresh.