Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Content settings are not saved when scraping movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

i´m new to this forum.

I just reinstalled my old dusty Frodo (XBMCbuntu) Media PC with Kodibuntu Helix.
I did a complete whipe of my hdd and installted from scratch.

Everything works fine, but when i add content to the "Video" section (2nd partition, monted to /media/movies) i can not check "every movie is in a separate folder" (don´t know if thats the exact phrase, I use german GUI).
When i check the box (doesnt mather which one of this four boxes), close the dialog and reopen it the box is unchecked again.

I activated debug logging and receive this:

20:00:22 T:3033421632 DEBUG: CSettingsManager: requested setting (usedirectorynames) was not found.
20:00:22 T:3033421632 DEBUG: CSettingsManager: requested setting (scanrecursive) was not found.
20:00:22 T:3033421632 DEBUG: CSettingsManager: requested setting (containssingleitem) was not found.
20:00:22 T:3033421632 DEBUG: CSettingsManager: requested setting (noupdating) was not found.

What can I do here?

Thanks Smile
Ok,
here´s an update.

My movies were located at:

/media/filme/movies/Matrix (1999)/
/media/filme/movies/Matrix Reloaded (2001)/

i created a symbolic link /media/filme/movies/ => /media/movies so movies are located at
/media/movies/Matrix (1999)/

Scraping works now.

I read about a bug of scanning folder depth, is this bug still present? All VIDEO_TS Movies are found with the /media/filme/movies/ path but nothing else.
I´m sorry..
i didn´t notice that the version of kodi in kodibuntu was RC1.
I updated on the latest build and my problem has gone.

have a nice day.
Thanks for reporting back.