Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: basic problems for a first timer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just getting into using XBMC and i have what i feel will be a complete beginner type problem. First off i'm running Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit on a Dell Latitude e6420 with dual monitors, one external along with the built in display. When i open XBMC without dual monitor mode it opens full screen, external or built in display, But if i open while dual monitors are enabled it opens on my external 22" monitor but the window is only 14" like the size of the built in display. Is that just a resolution issue due to differences in monitor quality? And is there a way to unlock the cursor from the XBMC window so i can utilize the dual monitors while using XBMC? I don't mean to waste anyone's time, i've been up and down Google results and now i'm just plain flustered. Any help would be awesome!
No one can help me unlock the cursor from the XBMC window?
make sure you run kodi v14.1 or a nightly from one of our PPAs. Xbmc Gotham doesn't have proper dual monitor support.