Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pulsar multilang not working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I really like the concept of Pulsar and using bittorrent to deliver data for a VOD experience.
Sadly it seems to me, that currently the support for local (non english) movies seems to not work properly?

So I installed pulsar and tested different pulsar providers but, even if I set the desired lang (in my case DE), they didn't found anything, even if the torrent pages itself listed items (if you search manually via browser). So I tested via kodi underground:
  • Pulsar kickass multilanguage Provider
  • Pulsar MV's BTjunkie provider
  • Pulsar MC's KickAss Provider
  • Pulsar MC's Piratebay provider
  • Pulsar MC's YIFY provider

So my question is, if this is a general problem (or bugs at the provider scripts) or if I missunderstood the concept?
AFAIK if a provider supports languages, user can set DE and the provider query is called with the localized IMDB title (e.g. en: shrek the third -> de: Shrek der Dritte). So I also tried keeping en lang and appended "ger, german" to the queries, as not always all released contain the local title in metadata. Sadly no improvements Undecided