Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I setup a YouTube widget. And my home is vertical. I've got a poster view looking widget. Is this a issue? YouTube examples in a wide view is more pleasant looking.
I am loving this skin, just missing the karaoke function, then this would be the best skin out.

Any ideas when this function will be functional, when I select the karaoke song it goes to play it, but then crashes, it works on the default skin fine.
(2015-10-26, 21:25)allard1992 Wrote: [ -> ]If I setup a YouTube widget. And my home is vertical. I've got a poster view looking widget. Is this a issue? YouTube examples in a wide view is more pleasant looking.
A couple of the Arctic Zephyr mods have alternative aspect ratios for the widget icons. Hopefully this is something Jurial Munkey plans to add when he updates the skin. Smile

(2015-10-27, 00:44)okey Wrote: [ -> ]I am loving this skin, just missing the karaoke function, then this would be the best skin out.

Any ideas when this function will be functional, when I select the karaoke song it goes to play it, but then crashes, it works on the default skin fine.
Not likely to be added as Kodi 16 Jarvis drops support for karaoke entirely.
Hello I am using arctic Zephyr theme on my osmc kodi.

I'm getting It all sorted to how I like but I have one question, where do I Put pictures to allow genre icons?

It's such a nice theme, but boom I have ugly black squares for my genres or years and all of that.

Am I able to use custom images I get myself for genres at least with backdrops?
(2015-10-28, 15:28)Josheh Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I am using arctic Zephyr theme on my osmc kodi.

I'm getting It all sorted to how I like but I have one question, where do I Put pictures to allow genre icons?

It's such a nice theme, but boom I have ugly black squares for my genres or years and all of that.

Am I able to use custom images I get myself for genres at least with backdrops?
Just add the following code to the ThumbImage variable in Includes_Images.xml.

Code:
<value condition="Window.IsActive(videos) + Container.Content(genres)">$INFO[ListItem.Label,video_genre/,.png]</value>

Then copy the folder of genre images from my mod (media/video_genre).

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=239051
Thank you very much! Where would I find Includes_Images ?? I'm using WinSCP to talk to my Raspberry Pi 2.
Got it working mate!! BIIIG thank you!! Have 2 requests for you, 1. is my most important though.

1. Anyway to offer me any other VIEWS while in genre view? I really REALLY want Big Icons view in Genre search. I could then use other icons, like these - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=141714

2. Anyway to have backdrops go in the back? Like "Highlight action genre, and an action backdrop shows? or something like that?

Unfortunately there's 2 icons not working for me, foreign and there was one other genre, but all working! big thank you!

Thank you!
@Josheh

Sorry, Big Icons view isn't available for genres in Arctic Zephyr. And genre fanart isn't supported, that's something you would need to add.
Is there any other views I could add to genres? at all? thanks mate!!
Is anyone else having trouble with Music addons with this skin? When i go into the music addons section the page options window always pops up, then when x out of that to use the addons none will open. this is specific to music addons. Anyone else have this problem? Any fix?
Using version 2.0.0 (this is the latest automatically downloaded), I cannot "Change Action" when creating/editing a menu item. When I select "Change Action" it brings up the "Choose Shortcut" window instead.
can someone help me?

looks like the option for " subtitle offset" its missing in this skin.

this skin is perfect but i cant use it for the lack of subtitle offset option.

(zephyr mod added it, but i prefer the nonmod version of the skin)
(2015-11-01, 18:39)laope Wrote: [ -> ]can someone help me?

All skins have it, it's in the audio settings dialog found on the OSD.
(2015-11-01, 19:05)braz Wrote: [ -> ]

oh you are right. thanks.
i used to find it on the subtitles menu on confluence and zephyr Mod.

why its removed from the subtitles options? its non intuitive to look for the "subtitle offset" in the audio menu.
it should be located in the subtitle menu (like confluence) IMO.
(2015-11-01, 19:40)laope Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-01, 19:05)braz Wrote: [ -> ]

oh you are right. thanks.
i used to find it on the subtitles menu on confluence and zephyr Mod.

why its removed from the subtitles options? its non intuitive to look for the "subtitle offset" in the audio menu.
it should be located in the subtitle menu (like confluence) IMO.
Can't answer that, I've never used Confluence. Smile